What's new

New user checking in!

Mortz

Postman
Hey everyone,

Ex Smoker and long time vaper here. Used to be active on the subreddit communities but got fed up!

Been lurking a while and this seems a good crowd so finally bit the bullet.

At the mo been busy with work so have stopped using my rebuildables.

Currently vaping on:

GAUR 21 & Uforce L
XROS 3 Mini
Luxe XR
Aspire Zelos Nano

What’s your choice at the moment? Hope all are having a great evening

Hi and welcome to the community. Vaping mainly MTL RTAs: Neeko, Sure, Pioneer V1.5, Arcana22. Only stock coil device is the LVE Orion 2.

Hi and welcome to the community. Vaping mainly MTL RTAs: Neeko, Sure, Pioneer V1.5, Arcana22. Only stock coil device is the LVE Orion 2.

Thank you for the welcome, great to be here.

I’ve got a pioneer 1.5 myself. Enjoyed it (once I got the hang of wicking). Been off the rebuildables a while mostly but do get it out every now and then.

Not seen much of the Orion 2, is it any good?
In my experience lostvape make great devices but I have always found their coils to be a tad hit and miss.

Hi @Mortz and welcome to the planet.

old fasioned dtl wattage and stock coils here.
RX200
dovpo 21700
2 original gen 200
geekvape L200
2 geekvape legend
geekvape x
oh and 2 smok aliens :)

Thank you for the welcome, great to be here.

I’ve got a pioneer 1.5 myself. Enjoyed it (once I got the hang of wicking). Been off the rebuildables a while mostly but do get it out every now and then.

Not seen much of the Orion 2, is it any good?
In my experience lostvape make great devices but I have always found their coils to be a tad hit and miss.

LVE are a new company that broke away from Lost Vape and have taken the Orion with them. Coils are absolutely fine and last as well as any other decent ones.

Hi @Mortz and welcome to the planet.

old fasioned dtl wattage and stock coils here.
RX200
dovpo 21700
2 original gen 200
geekvape L200
2 geekvape legend
geekvape x
oh and 2 smok aliens :)
Thanks very much! I think I still have a SMOK alien knocking about somewhere I remember a time when all the vapers in my office had one of them

Back
Top Bottom