What's new

New user checking in!

Hi @Mortz and welcome :thumbup:

Current favourite kit is Pioneer, Billet with EVL Alien and an Orion for a stock coil travel about.

Thanks all for your messages! A stellar welcome to the forum and looking forward to chatting with you more :14:

Hi there @Mortz and welcome to the place that may well cost you a fortune.:18:
I’m mainly a DTL or RDTL vaper. But I play with the occasional MTL setup.
Currently, mainly, using:
Clutch 21 with a Sith rda.
A Gaur 21 with a og Profile
TopGear with a Nightmare 25
SXK BB clone, dna, with a standard Boro and the nautilus coil and og bridge.
Meson Boro with BP mods TMD Boro. Though this will, I’m sure, be retired quickly. It’s a massive disappointment
Stubby with og Boro rta.
for times I’m out. Pulse v1 with Kanger mini rba. In a standard Boro tank.
Hey! Thanks very much :)

I’m already getting the feeling this choice might end up costing me a fair chunk of my wage, as if I needed more encouragement! :18:

I’m intrigued you mentioned the TMD boro! I nearly picked one up to use with GTX coils in my CTULHU AIO but went with an aspire QBIX instead.

what is it that you don’t like about it out of interest?

I’m already getting the feeling this choice might end up costing me a fair chunk of my wage, as if I needed more encouragement! :18:

I’m intrigued you mentioned the TMD boro! I nearly picked one up to use with GTX coils in my CTULHU AIO but went with an aspire QBIX instead.

I know that's not directed at me but I'm a big fan of the TMD Boro (check the link in my signature below for the POTV group review).

It's brilliant with the 0.2ohm GTX and 0.3ohm TMD coil. Great with the Wotofo PnP SMRT coil too, although I tend to find they don't last very long with the dessert flavours I vape.

Definitely a worthwhile investment ;)

Mainly it’s condensation protection. It’s the best I’ve found. Plus I’m a fan of the wotofo SMRT rebuildable rba. And it’s an excellent match for the TMD Boro.there’s nowt wrong with the TMD coils, indeed they’re excellent. But I won’t shell for stock coils.
I think it’s good you have the GTX rba, it too matches the TMD Boro, very well.

as to the cost of it all. You can buy a £200 mod, every month, Plus your vape juice and still have saved around £150 over stinkies.

I know that's not directed at me but I'm a big fan of the TMD Boro (check the link in my signature below for the POTV group review).

It's brilliant with the 0.2ohm GTX and 0.3ohm TMD coil. Great with the Wotofo PnP SMRT coil too, although I tend to find they don't last very long with the dessert flavours I vape.

Definitely a worthwhile investment ;)
The temptation!:27:
I checked it out, thanks! I was relieved to see that my preferred GTX coil 0.4 mesh don’t seem to be compatible, phew..

The temptation!:27:
I checked it out, thanks! I was relieved to see that my preferred GTX coil 0.4 mesh don’t seem to be compatible, phew..

bp-mods-tmd-mesh-banner.jpg.webp

Back
Top Bottom