What's new

Nic Salt Specific Kits and Mods

Veritas

Initiate
Anyone have any interesting setups they use for specifically for nic salts, currently interested in buy something thats nice and stealthy and perfect for out and about or social functions, where I can get a serious dose of nicotine in a short time, need a change from mod boxes, something discrete and pen like would be a bonus, dont see much new thats pen style and not sure about a pod system, would preffer something that a bit more powerful, single battery probably 18650. Anways be nice to see what others are using for there nic salts, seen a few posts a while back but there they seem a bit empty, I thought everyone would be going nic salt crazy by now!

Not really discrete but I use my eleaf Ipower and a hadaly dripper at 16 - 20w for my salts. Been looking to maybe get the JAC S22 for them though as that looks a lot more stealthy and I've heard on here that the coils last a while.

Anyone have any interesting setups they use for specifically for nic salts, currently interested in buy something thats nice and stealthy and perfect for out and about or social functions, where I can get a serious dose of nicotine in a short time, need a change from mod boxes, something discrete and pen like would be a bonus, dont see much new thats pen style and not sure about a pod system, would preffer something that a bit more powerful, single battery probably 18650. Anways be nice to see what others are using for there nic salts, seen a few posts a while back but there they seem a bit empty, I thought everyone would be going nic salt crazy by now!

The TPD pretty much killed any excitement I had for nic salts. The whole point was to have a higher nicotine without it ripping your throat out ... as regular 18mg is fine in a MTL device anyway, it's kind of pointless to me now.

as for pens..... I'm getting this

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/joyetech-ego-aio-eco.155473/#post-1708117

it's tiny and getting good reviews.

The TPD pretty much killed any excitement I had for nic salts. The whole point was to have a higher nicotine without it ripping your throat out ... as regular 18mg is fine in a MTL device anyway, it's kind of pointless to me now.

as for pens..... I'm getting this

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ads/joyetech-ego-aio-eco.155473/#post-1708117

it's tiny and getting good reviews.

Hmm I’d like to see this in real life, it doesn’t look that small. And it has leds in the tank.

17mm wide ....
I have trouble gauging size from a photo, even if there’s a hand in it. Would like to see one, could possibly be interested if it’s small enough and you can disable the lights.

I figured it's cheap enough to try, not much bigger than a pod, cheaper (or as cheap) as a pod... without the disadvantages of the pod and with the benefit for proper coils.... I'll let you know anyway.

I figured it's cheap enough to try, not much bigger than a pod, cheaper (or as cheap) as a pod... without the disadvantages of the pod and with the benefit for proper coils.... I'll let you know anyway.

Cheers, I’ll be interested to hear how you get on. I’m interested in pods now since trying this blu, it’s much more like a fag, in size, weight etc. You can even puff it hands free. Perfect for out and about. I think pods and stealth devices might be the future.

Not really discrete but I use my eleaf Ipower and a hadaly dripper at 16 - 20w for my salts. Been looking to maybe get the JAC S22 for them though as that looks a lot more stealthy and I've heard on here that the coils last a while.

Ive also been thinking of buying the JAC S22, probably black but keep noticing the green, it looks a good size and a change from pen style mods, which for some reason I dont like anymore, maybe after I had a sub vod pen that constantly leaked and ran out of battery!

Back
Top Bottom