What's new

Nic salts v conventional Nic.

Fair enough. Will give it another go if I decide to get the Zeltu
on the plus side ...

Zeltus are also good just with higher nic than you would normally use ... so no wastage :)

Last edited:
Strange, mine hardly change colour, if at all. The ones that have changed, the change happens in the first day or so then it stops dead and the flavour doesn’t change any. I had some cap v1 that I left sitting for months to see if it was just slow. Tasted much the same as the day I mixed it.

Thanks everyone..it’s like nic salts are not for the long vape but for the short nic hit..
almost not for the enjoyment of vaping but just to satisfy the nicotine need quicker..
As ZT pointed out I found nic salts very harsh compared to regular juice and are not for me..but I guess you could get used to that..

I've found it hard to judge. Because I mainly vape tobacco flavours I had really struggled to find a vapable nic salts one - I didn't like any of the ones I'd tried, but I suspect I wouldn't have liked the 'straight' version either. It's only now I've tried the Firewater nic salts juices that I've been able to compare (ish - it's still a pod against a regular RTA, so not a level field). In my favourite flavours the nic salts does still come through, but so does most of the flavour, so as I want the nic salts for a specific stealthy purpose, I'm happy. I still prefer the regular version for everyday, but the difference isn't enough to concern me.

I'm trying to find a device I like that nic salts will work properly in, so I can use them on my breaks at work. The EGO ECO was promising, but I've killed 2 coils with less than 10ml of Dinner Lady salts (which is divine). I'm completely uninspired by all things pod-related :(

@Leni have you tried the salt nic in a stealthy mtl rta like the doggystyled? Something rebuildable on a small mod might suit you better. Just a thought.

I've found it hard to judge. Because I mainly vape tobacco flavours I had really struggled to find a vapable nic salts one - I didn't like any of the ones I'd tried, but I suspect I wouldn't have liked the 'straight' version either. It's only now I've tried the Firewater nic salts juices that I've been able to compare (ish - it's still a pod against a regular RTA, so not a level field). In my favourite flavours the nic salts does still come through, but so does most of the flavour, so as I want the nic salts for a specific stealthy purpose, I'm happy. I still prefer the regular version for everyday, but the difference isn't enough to concern me.

Crewella if you haven’t done so already, I would urge you to put your favourite liquid in the zeltu. I can’t help wondering if you are missing out on how good it is by using it only for salt liquids.

Back
Top Bottom