What's new

nichrome first build

I don't have a smok m50 XD.
Temp control needs pure nickel though I believe.

ye i have nic200

I think its the mod .. i haven't hear anyone try it, nowt on the google. I even pmed angle fire mods asking the question, would it act like the dna 40 .. seems no one knows :P

ye i have nic200

I think its the mod .. i haven't hear anyone try it, nowt on the google. I even pmed angle fire mods asking the question, would it act like the dna 40 .. seems no one knows :P

Yeah. Its vw. Not variable temperature. Don't use that wire.

Yeah. Its vw. Not variable temperature. Don't use that wire.

Hmm so i guess the m50s temperature control, is a safety feature that measures the boards temp.. such bad translated english with this. I gues im not the only one, as reddit posts about the chip being a ghetto version of the dna 40 .. what ever that means lol

Hmm so i guess the m50s temperature control, is a safety feature that measures the boards temp.. such bad translated english with this. I gues im not the only one, as reddit posts about the chip being a ghetto version of the dna 40 .. what ever that means lol

From.what I've found in 5 minutes of searching, suggests it uses an sx chip variant which isn't temp controlled.
Obviously, I'm happy to be proved wrong. But seriously, don't use nickel on it. Nichrome sure. Nickel no.

Yeah, if the mod gets overly hot it just stops working basically. I'll be stunned if you manage to get it that hot by vaping though.

From.what I've found in 5 minutes of searching, suggests it uses an sx chip variant which isn't temp controlled.
Obviously, I'm happy to be proved wrong. But seriously, don't use nickel on it. Nichrome sure. Nickel no.

ok cheers.

Back
Top Bottom