What's new

Nimbus Vapour recipies.

Yeah. If you look at FA Custard Premium on the FA website they describe it as creamy custard, so i just assumed that was it.
Good, I thought it must be and I've got loads of it. I'm gonna have a go at the Custard Tart.
(And once I've done that I might make some vape juice :18: )

Good, I thought it must be and I've got loads of it. I'm gonna have a go at the Custard Tart.
(And once I've done that I might make some vape juice :18: )
I've just mixed up The Pav, Apricot Delight, Iced Vovo and Peach Melba. Hoping they turn out as good as the Etpn Mess.

I've just mixed up The Pav, Apricot Delight, Iced Vovo and Peach Melba. Hoping they turn out as good as the Etpn Mess.

Nice. I fancy Carmen Miranda, Eton Mess, Jam Dizzle, The Bounty and The Pav myself, but I'll have to wait for some supplies first.

Due to the new laws in Australia, a company called Nimbus Vapour decided to shut up shop.
They are obviously top guys, as they released the recipies to all their juices.
I've got Eton Mess steeping now.

thanks for this @DMAN
Some of those look great
Ive just mixed the strawberry fruits one

thanks for this @DMAN
Some of those look great
Ive just mixed the strawberry fruits one
Hopefully you like it. I've mixed up a few now, and i'll only remake the Eton Mess, and possibly the Jam Dizzle after more steeping. I'll give the Sticky Date Pudding a try as well when i next order some concentrates. The others were fine, just not my thing.

Mixed a couple. :14:
Waiting is the worst part :17:

IMG_20240520_152711_8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom