What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

He can't reduce the price of them. The profit pays for the repair work on the Dripmobile.

Will need more than a few nic shots to look after this pile of shit haha, it's like my mrs... I love it but it costs me a fortune [emoji33][emoji33]

Will need more than a few nic shots to look after this pile of shit haha, it's like my mrs... I love it but it costs me a fortune [emoji33][emoji33]

I hear ya mate. I bet the Mrs costs you a damn site more than the motor though

I hear ya mate. I bet the Mrs costs you a damn site more than the motor though

Well we are still early in this year yet, but at the moment the cars cost me more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's going to have to go soon really, it's beyond a joke haha. Almost nothing left on there original now [emoji23][emoji23]

Well we are still early in this year yet, but at the moment the cars cost me more [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] it's going to have to go soon really, it's beyond a joke haha. Almost nothing left on there original now [emoji23][emoji23]

Well it's a good job you've got a pretty loyal following then isn't it? Maybe it's time to give up on the car and spend your millions on a Yacht and live a jet set lifestyle.

Well it's a good job you've got a pretty loyal following then isn't it? Maybe it's time to give up on the car and spend your millions on a Yacht and live a jet set lifestyle.

Certainly is mate! The kids are what costs the money, if I didn't have any kids I would be loaded [emoji23][emoji23]

Chatting to another customer about it the other day actually, I went buy some new trainers each for the little ones last week. No kidding a pair of Nike trainers exactly the same style as my own costs more in kids sizes [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Not even funny either when the little shit changes shoe size every fortnight [emoji23][emoji23]

Certainly is mate! The kids are what costs the money, if I didn't have any kids I would be loaded [emoji23][emoji23]

Chatting to another customer about it the other day actually, I went buy some new trainers each for the little ones last week. No kidding a pair of Nike trainers exactly the same style as my own costs more in kids sizes [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

Not even funny either when the little shit changes shoe size every fortnight [emoji23][emoji23]

Again, I hear you there mate. Got my little one some Adidas superstars the other week, with the iridescent stripes. Nearly fell over when I seen the price and they will last all of 3 months.

Feel that one mate... £70 for trainers for my youngest.. told him next time he can have some dunlops [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom