What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

Will need more than a few nic shots to look after this pile of shit haha, it's like my mrs... I love it but it costs me a fortune [emoji33][emoji33]

oh i know that feeling only too well my friend.......champagne lifestyle and cider budget....blah,blah!! anything for a bit of peace!!

Feel that one mate... £70 for trainers for my youngest.. told him next time he can have some dunlops [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

It's silly money for how big they are isn't it?! My eldest is only 4 years old but he won't have any of it if I show him the Hi-tech trainers [emoji23][emoji23]

It's silly money for how big they are isn't it?! My eldest is only 4 years old but he won't have any of it if I show him the Hi-tech trainers [emoji23][emoji23]

My youngest is almost 11. It's all about the top end shit. I don't even spend that on me!

Fuck fashion!

@Dripworx aagh not more sales... I love you dearly but if I buy any more off you I will have to bath in the stuff rather than vape it ;) I am stocked up for an impendimg vapocalypse as it is whereby if they stop all sales of all hardware and juice I will still be ok for quite some time now.... the new flavours do aound good though.. but I think I have enough to last me through a couple years with all my recently purchased products from yourself and a couple of other suplliers... if I buy more I will run out of house to store them in...

@Dripworx aagh not more sales... I love you dearly but if I buy any more off you I will have to bath in the stuff rather than vape it ;) I am stocked up for an impendimg vapocalypse as it is whereby if they stop all sales of all hardware and juice I will still be ok for quite some time now.... the new flavours do aound good though.. but I think I have enough to last me through a couple years with all my recently purchased products from yourself and a couple of other suplliers... if I buy more I will run out of house to store them in...

Haha I think everyone is like that at the moment, so many bargains about! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

ffs, i thought i made it through the last discount (what was it?something summer-y, if that's a word) without ordering anything...I really wanted to try the new tropical flavours but i tried to be rational and told myself that i have a friggin cupboard full of eliquids and concentrates.
I was so proud of myself resisting the temptations.
then more new flavours and even bigger discount.
I HATE you!

ffs, i thought i made it through the last discount (what was it?something summer-y, if that's a word) without ordering anything...I really wanted to try the new tropical flavours but i tried to be rational and told myself that i have a friggin cupboard full of eliquids and concentrates.
I was so proud of myself resisting the temptations.
then more new flavours and even bigger discount.
I HATE you!

Hahaha sorry man, go have a moretti! It will make you feel better [emoji51]

Back
Top Bottom