What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

Well as things stand am really enjoying bean to attie and christmas custard and gingerbread man at present... with a hint of a few others as and when.. but those are in my everyday daily rotation presently... will swap that as time moves on but for now.. mmmm... yummy....

If I had a 100% off sale it still wouldn't be good enough for some [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
Anyhoo, about this 100% discount, I take it that qualifies for free delivery? :D

Spose I might take a peep, especially for the lemon meringue. Oh and get a few extra nic shots for the last order I feked up :)

Anyhoo, about this 100% discount, I take it that qualifies for free delivery? :D

Spose I might take a peep, especially for the lemon meringue. Oh and get a few extra nic shots for the last order I feked up :)

May aswell chuck in free delivery with that mate, il take the shirt off my back and put that in also [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

May aswell chuck in free delivery with that mate, il take the shirt off my back and put that in also [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

Dont forget some free drip tips, Vape rings stickers & sweets. Cheers.

Okay Mofo's everyone is always banging on about Dripworx so I just got involved.

Did I do it right?

50ml chronic cookie base
50ml milk and cookie
50ml dat ice cream doe
Coil sauce strawberry banana waffle no idea what size.

PS thanks for the code guys. Mega discount :)

Okay Mofo's everyone is always banging on about Dripworx so I just got involved.

Did I do it right?

50ml chronic cookie base
50ml milk and cookie
50ml dat ice cream doe
Coil sauce strawberry banana waffle no idea what size.

PS thanks for the code guys. Mega discount :)

10ml that coil sauce one is bud, TPD stuff :)

Great choice there, I hope you enjoy them! [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji51][emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom