What's new

No shipping from April 4 to April 6. back to work from April 7!

Health Cabin

Postman
[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]Dear customers.

[/SIZE]We will stop shipping orders from[/SIZE] [/SIZE]
April 4 to April 6(China Time GMT +0800)[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]
because of China Tomb-Sweeping Day. Orders placed untill April 3 p.m. 1 will be shipped before our holiday. Orders placed during the holiday will be shipped from April 7. You can use the coupon: hcapr to get 8% off as a compensation for the delayed shipping.[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0]

[/SIZE]If you have any questions, please feel free to click[/SIZE]
help desk[SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0][SIZE=+0] [/SIZE]and submit a ticket. We will be happy to answer them.

[/SIZE]All tickets during the holiday will be replied from April 7 as soon as we get back to work.

[/SIZE]Enjoy shopping!
[/SIZE]
Health Cabin
[/SIZE]

Hi,

I've looked all over and can't find any information why you stopped using China Registered Airmail since the beginning of April. Will you be re-instating that service?

Hi,

I've looked all over and can't find any information why you stopped using China Registered Airmail since the beginning of April. Will you be re-instating that service?

They stopped using it because it was so slow and there were new restrictions on E-liquids put in place. They wont be re-instating it until the rules are changed :)

Thanks very much, it's a shame though because I haven't ordered batteries or juice and the courier charges are so expensive but your right it really is slow. Still waiting for an order from 28th March :( .
Funny though I don't have the same delays from another chinese vendor I use, usually gets to me within 10 days.

Last edited:
I've been waiting for my order to arrive since February. Somehow I don't think it is going to get here. It was my first order with Health Cabin and it will be my last. I wont pay the DHL postage because as Darthvaper said "it is too expensive" I have just found out today that my money has been refunded which is great news because now I can place my order with a UK vendor and receive it tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom