What's new

No throat hit from Drag X plus pro Tank with 70:30 VG:PGeliquid

Your coil (0.2ohm) and wattage (40-50) ain't for mtl and won't suit 50/50 juice. You can however use a mtl tank on the mod and just make sure the wattage is within the recommended range for the coil.

Your coil (0.2ohm) and wattage (40-50) ain't for mtl and won't suit 50/50 juice. You can however use a mtl tank on the mod and just make sure the wattage is within the recommended range for the coil.
Yes.
And one more thing I'd like to ask.
One vape shop owner told me that 70vg and subohms are meant for a smooth vape.
Like you can't get a throat hit from subohm vaping right. Just the clouds and flavour?
And for a cigarette like experience you have to switch to MTL?

Thank you for the useful information.
Actually, I am using a DTL voopoo TPP tank with 0.2 ohm coil. The device is voopoo Drag X plus pro And I heard 50 pg juices are not meant for a subohm coil. So I was wondering I will have a new MTL tank and 50 pg juice. But can we fit an MTL tank to a high powered pod like drag X...will it cause damage to the MTL coils?
you mentioned MTL tank in your first post so thats why i thought you would be best with 50/50.
so as you are using a 0.2 ohm coil then 70vg is best.
you can fit any tank to any mod as long as it has a standard 510 screw connection.
you could use a 350watt mod with a MTL tank if you want as long as you keep within the wattage range of the coil supplied. most MTL coils are around 12w -20watt.

Yes.
Like you can't get a throat hit from subohm vaping right. Just the clouds and flavour?
yes, for a better throat hit you need lower wattage higher pg and more nicotine. vg makes the clouds while pg carries the flavour and throat hit.

you mentioned MTL tank in your first post so thats why i thought you would be best with 50/50.
so as you are using a 0.2 ohm coil then 70vg is best.
you can fit any tank to any mod as long as it has a standard 510 screw connection.
you could use a 350watt mod with a MTL tank if you want as long as you keep within the wattage range of the coil supplied. most MTL coils are around 12w -20watt.

yes, for a better throat hit you need lower wattage higher pg and more nicotine. vg makes the clouds while pg carries the flavour and throat hit.
Makes sense now. Thank you

Yes.

MTL is more like a cigarette than DTL. As MrDj said a higher nicotine and PG in juice will increase throat hit. I'm not a DTL vaper but for your current set up maybe give 6mg and 60/40 a try.

Back
Top Bottom