What's new

Not a review but a rant

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Ok before I start this to let off some steam I will say I'm not being negative towards fogstar in anyway the service I have received from them is second to none. It's just unfortunate it's my fogstar order that the mother fucking jizz trumpets at DPD can't seem to get to me. So at around 2am on Monday morning I placed an order with fogstar and it was dispatched first thing Monday morning. 5 stars right there. Now it has been sent via DPD so it left Redditch and made it up to Birmingham in no time at all. Then left Bham and went to Dunstable. Then DPD emailed me and said it would be delayed and I would receive it on Thursday. My parcel then went back to Bham and was then sent to Aberdeen and it arrived there on Wednesday. Since then the tracking hasn't changed. It did say it would be with me on Friday then that quickly changed to Saturday. It is now Saturday and its still not here. I know there is still time yet but it's looking bleak. I could of left my house met Ben at fogstar for a few cheeky pints then travelled home again spend a few nights in the dog house and I would still have my order quicker than them useless inbred cunts at DPD can get it here. I have had several parcels this week sent via royal mail get to me with in 24 hours. While DPD is still working out where Shetland is. Bunch of fucking imbeciles.

Please note that this is all my opinions and nothing to to with POTV or the people who run it.

Again I will point out I'm not slagging fogstar. I messaged Ben yesterday who went and looked into the matter and has said he will refund the postage costs. The service I got from Ben has been top notch. This is purely a rant about DPD

Had a next day delivery from DPD arrive today after four days when it didn't. Yippee. Can only suggest ringing the depot it's at and being really really nice and pleasant and understanding with them. I won't be checking the DPD option again anytime soon myself. Best of luck.

Had a next day delivery from DPD arrive today after four days when it didn't. Yippee. Can only suggest ringing the depot it's at and being really really nice and pleasant and understanding with them. I won't be checking the DPD option again anytime soon myself. Best of luck.

There is no one in the office at my local depot today. It might still turn up but the light at the end of the tunnel is fading haha

Ok so it is obvious that I'm not getting my parcel today. DPD you can go fuck yourselves. Seriously not impressed at all.

Once again, sorry Sam. I added the DPD option a few weeks ago to give customers a fully tracked service. They seemed the lesser of the evils when it came to courier companies. I'll be taking a hard look at the DPD service over the next few weeks. Our customers deserve the best, and this currently is far from it.

I cant help wondering if shipping an item from Shetland to Redditch without using Royal Mail would be any easier.

Always had good service from DPD mind you I’m not in Shetland..I would like to be..

I had a parcel posted in London yesterday I received it today. You can't beat royal mail imho. And again Ben the service I have had from you is second to none it's the courier

Back
Top Bottom