What's new

Not a single case of flu detected by Public Health England this year...

Oh, bugger! Is this the end of Man flu?

we’ll have to come up with something more threatening.

man-bola. That sounds suitably horrific to cover the symptoms of the common cold.

When visiting the vulnerable, maybe ................ but I have to admit I hate the sound of that for 'normal' life ................ :17:

Yes, the last thing to do is make this shit the new normal...... children need to continue to eat worms and roll about in dog shit

I'm certainly not saying that kids can't eat mud and play with worms. Rolling in dog shit might be a step too far tho. o_O

But to put things in to perspective I watched a show on TV a few years back. They pulled random people of the street and took samples from their hair to see how clean they were. They found faeces in most samples. A LOT of people are just dirty fuckers. Some don't even know they're dirty fuckers. Really wouldn't take much to make a big difference. We teach our children to wash their hands. It's not hard for adults to keep their hands clean when using shared space. Is it? If people want to spread their shit around the place then they should do it at home. :18:

I never said wear a mask all the time but if you are unwell and you have to visit vulnerable people or have to share space with strangers like on public transport, then put a bloody mask on. IMHO.

Last edited:
Nobody has said kids can't eat mud and play with worms.
But to put things in to perspective I watched a show on TV a few years back. They pulled random people of the street and took samples from their hair to see how clean they were. They found faeces in most samples. A LOT of people are just dirty fuckers. Some don't even know they're dirty fuckers. Really wouldn't take much to make a big difference. We teach our children to wash their hands. It's not hard for adults to keep their hands clean when using shared space. Is it?

I never said wear a mask all the time but if you are unwell and you have to visit vulnerable people or have to share space with strangers like on public transport, then put a bloody mask on. IMHO.

Calm doon fella, I hear ya..... they do what you suggest in Japan, wear masks when unwell, that's why you always seem to see them wearing a mask.... that is instilled in their culture as children no doubt....... be one mighty leap for that to happen here or in Europe.... not impossible , but unlikely. IMHO

I'm certainly not saying that kids can't eat mud and play with worms. Rolling in dog shit might be a step too far tho. o_O

But to put things in to perspective I watched a show on TV a few years back. They pulled random people of the street and took samples from their hair to see how clean they were. They found faeces in most samples. A LOT of people are just dirty fuckers. Some don't even know they're dirty fuckers. Really wouldn't take much to make a big difference. We teach our children to wash their hands. It's not hard for adults to keep their hands clean when using shared space. Is it? If people want to spread their shit around the place then they should do it at home. :18:
Nope I hate that whole point of view, it's just looking down your nose (geddit!) at other people - we gonna have mandatory baths and showers too? :17:

Calm doon fella, I hear ya..... they do what you suggest in Japan, wear masks when unwell, that's why you always seem to see them wearing a mask.... that is instilled in their culture as children no doubt....... be one mighty leap for that to happen here or in Europe.
I'm calm mate. Just chatting. :)

Agreed, many couldn't manage to do it even during lockdown! But several thousands of deaths per year are clearly avoidable with a little bit more effort. Personally, I think that's worth the inconvenience of keeping my hands clean and wearing a mask once in a while.

Nope I hate that whole point of view, it's just looking down your nose (geddit!) at other people - we gonna have mandatory baths and showers too? :17:

I used to get one of then mandatory baths (in the sink) as a nipper every Sunday....fkin hated it:)

I'm calm mate. Just chatting. :)

Agreed, many couldn't manage to do it even during lockdown! But several thousands of deaths per year are clearly avoidable with a little bit more effort. Personally, I think that's worth the inconvenience of keeping my hands clean and wearing a mask once in a while.
I absolutely get that. :)

I used to get one of then mandatory baths (in the sink) as a nipper every Sunday....fkin hated it:)
Twice a week at boarding school - and for the first couple of years I had to share the bathwater with another little brat! :17:

Going back to India and dodgy (and intermittent) water supplies was heaven after that! ;)

Back
Top Bottom