What's new

Not a single case of flu detected by Public Health England this year...

Oh, and going back to being king of the world and enforced baths, just for a second - I wasn't imagining myself as enforcing any of those baths. Honest. :54:

You can come round to mine and ‘force’ me into the shower anytime :10:

Edit: I don’t have a bath :5:

How do you know that people spread filth and sickness and don't make an effort at cleanliness. Also, what is the percentage of the population, that you are referring to?
Over the years I have witnessed many examples of nonchalant whistling instead of WASHING ONE's FUCKING HANDS in Public Conveniences. :)

You can come round to mine and ‘force’ me into the shower anytime :10:

Edit: I don’t have a bath :5:

You're not missing out on anything, IMHO. Never understood the appeal of sitting in a pool of dirty bath water. Not even a contest - showers for the win.

How do you know that people spread filth and sickness and don't make an effort at cleanliness. Also, what is the percentage of the population, that you are referring to?
Because of the massive decline in transmissible illnesses when people started washing their hands and distancing at the beginning of the pandemic. And I'm not saying everyone doesn't make an effort, I'm saying if everyone puts in a little bit more effort going forward them just maybe we can permanently reduce annual flu deaths and winter sickness bugs.

:D

7b9bc35b57d8809f6e0aeb9307bbea26.jpg
I can think of a few of those I'd like to give as well but tbh I was thinking more along the lines of this. :D

download.jpeg

Because of the massive decline in transmissible illnesses when people started washing their hands and distancing at the beginning of the pandemic. And I'm not saying everyone doesn't make an effort, I'm saying if everyone puts in a little bit more effort going forward them just maybe we can permanently reduce annual flu deaths and winter sickness bugs.

I would suggest it was the lockdown and isolation that had a massive effect on the numbers.

Do you frequent them establishments often:rudesanta:

We still have them in England. It's probably something to do with the class system although I can't remember the last time I was offered a towel.

I would suggest it was the lockdown and isolation that had a massive effect on the numbers.
Partially, I agree. But the decline in Norovirus started before the lockdowns and continued between lockdowns. Outbreaks also often occur in hospitals that are still heaving during lockdown, even more so with the massive influx of covid patients, so it's clearly not only that. It's also because people have been washing their hands and using hand sanitizer.

Last edited:
Partially, I agree. But the decline in Norovirus started before the lockdowns and continued between lockdowns. Outbreaks also often occur in hospitals that are still heaving during lockdown so it's clearly not only that. It's also because people have been washing their hands and using hand sanitizer.

Repeat the lockdowns next year, don't let the over 70's see the light of day or family and Im fairly sure we would see the same results.... but yeah I agree good hand hygiene will prevent or minimize Norovirus, hand sanitizer won't though as I think it can cut through alcohol.

Back
Top Bottom