What's new

Not a single case of flu detected by Public Health England this year...

Nope I hate that whole point of view, it's just looking down your nose (geddit!) at other people - we gonna have mandatory baths and showers too? :17:

If I was King of the world then fuck yeah! :D

No. Obviously people can be as filthy as they like. But it would be nice if people kept their filth and sicknesses to themselves when sharing space with strangers and didn't make other people sick unnecessarily when all it takes is a little effort?

I'm calm mate. Just chatting. :)

Agreed, many couldn't manage to do it even during lockdown! But several thousands of deaths per year are clearly avoidable with a little bit more effort. Personally, I think that's worth the inconvenience of keeping my hands clean and wearing a mask once in a while.

Yip can't argue with that..... but if you wore a mask in a supermarket a year ago, you were a nutter..... can't see that changing post covid

If I was King of the world then fuck yeah! :D

No. Obviously people can be as filthy as they like. But it would be nice if people kept their filth and sicknesses to themselves when sharing space with strangers and didn't make other people sick unnecessarily when all it takes is a little effort?
I shall make sure I go everywhere behind a bloke with a big bell shouting 'unclean, unclean'! ;)

Haah, washing your hands should be the normal, it always should have been the normal, thats fuckin disgusting if u think about it.

Typhoid mary is a perfect example

Haah, washing your hands should be the normal, it always should have been the normal, thats fuckin disgusting if u think about it.

*Should* be the normal. Absolutely. But shitty hair and pissy bar nuts sez people don't always do what they should. :18:

I think in food preparation that's a given! :D

Oh, and going back to being king of the world and enforced baths, just for a second - I wasn't imagining myself as enforcing any of those baths. Honest. :54:

Oh, and going back to being king of the world and enforced baths, just for a second - I wasn't imagining myself as enforcing any of those baths. Honest. :54:
:D

7b9bc35b57d8809f6e0aeb9307bbea26.jpg

Obviously people can be as filthy as they like. But it would be nice if people kept their filth and sicknesses to themselves when sharing space with strangers and didn't make other people sick unnecessarily when all it takes is a little effort?

How do you know that people spread filth and sickness and don't make an effort at cleanliness. Also, what is the percentage of the population, that you are referring to?

Back
Top Bottom