What's new

Not getting those big clouds

Not sure how I'd vape at 75w without lung hitting, seems an odd get up. It might be the old case of less is more? Turn it down/use a less watt hungry coil. I vape at around 60 ish watt normally with 70/30 juice typically after flavour but get a fair amount of clouds.

You don't need big watts/low builds for decent ish clouds, just the right mix of air/power.

TFV4 is great, but a MTL it ain't. I've got the sextuplet coil in at the minute, 85w and it produces well. But there's no way I could do a MTL on that tank.
But like @cloudcuckoo says you don't need mega wattage for decent vapour. I've got a Silo Beast on the go, .5 coil, 37w and it's great. Still not MTL though.

Thanks for all the advice will deff take in on board.

Just one thing though how the hell do you do stight to lung with out coughing up your lungs?

Just thing of it like breathing through a straw. It's that simple- just breath through your mouth and ignore your nose [emoji6]

Possibly though it's a bit more difficult if you're using a strong aniseed flavour?

Would not even try it with my current juice its very aniseed so much so it takes your breath away.

I do have some pear drops concentrate that i ordered last month that should be better.

I vape aniseeds DTL, pretty much as said you're never going get big clouds MTL...your mouth doesn't have the capacity as your lungs...!

70watts MTL...you not getting burnt hits? Can't be a lot of air cooling that coil.....

To myself, the recipe for big clouds are as follows :
I need a coil setup with a large surface area using wires that ramp up fast enough, building at between 0.15 and 0.20 Ohm, with pure VG (no nic, no flavour) while taking part in a cloud comp. Result is 10 - 12 foot of cloudzzzz.
Day to day I will restrict myself to a little tank setup at 0.40, wide open airflow, 70VG, DTL draw with a little cloud (bit more than a cigarette) to not cause offence to the people I walk past on the high street.

But to each their own...

DL produces more vapor then MTL, because of the simple fact that you have a lot more space in your lungs then in you mouth.
How open is your AFC?
Maybe you should open it more.

Back
Top Bottom