What's new

Nottingham Vape Friendly Pubs.

JustDave

Honorary Moderator
Since there seems to be a good number of "Pub Vapers" in Nottingham now, I figured we should have a post to keep up to date with where we are welcomed.

The Salutation, Maid Marian Way.
The Lion at Basford.*
The Horse and Groom, Radford Road.
The Malt Cross.**
Via Fossa.
Brewdog.
The Approach, Friar Lane.
MFN.

While all these places are vape friendly, it is wise to ask before you vape as things can change at any point due to changes of landlord, pubco policy etc.

Please add any other venues that you find or any refusals from places that have previously been accommodating.

*I have never been refused approval, however it is against the pubco policy so there is a chance that you may be denied if the suits are visiting.

**Not personally checked, but I have been informed that vaping is OK.

Last edited:
Also a list going in the Nottingham Group section. ;):beer:

Sent from my Xperia Z using the POTV app

Just out of curiosity JustDave as you seem to visit various pubs, what part of Nottingham are you from?

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

Just out of curiosity JustDave as you seem to visit various pubs, what part of Nottingham are you from?

I live in Forest Fields, but I am a recent Nottingham resident. Originally from the North east.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I live in Forest Fields, but I am a recent Nottingham resident. Originally from the North east.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Ahh that would explain it,

Explains what exactly?

Getting worried now :D

Why im worried about leaving my mods around you ;), I jest.

No it explains why the pubs seem varied, but there also close to central forest fields

Back
Top Bottom