What's new

Nottingham Vape Friendly Pubs.

Why im worried about leaving my mods around you ;), I jest.

No it explains why the pubs seem varied, but there also close to central forest fields

Sent From Within A Plume Of Vapour...

Phew!!!

And also, don't leave your mods around me, particularly if you have a Paps V3.

The approach on Friar Lane.

Vaping away quite happily. Shame the beer is a bit meh!!

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I liked The Salutation nice place,Oh and JustDave and Nanook I realized when I got home last night that I didn't buy a round so next meet first ones on me

I've always been fine to vape at horn in hand :)

I've always been fine to vape at horn in hand :)

When I asked them on their Facebook page they said not, was a good few months back mind.

Sent from my C6603 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Vape meets

not sure if this is the right thread to post in but we will see!

So because I'm rarely on this and alot of people are on facebook I've decided to make a facebook group purely for people from nottingham and surrounding areas for vape meets and helping each other out, feel free to check it out anyone

If anyone is from Nottingham I have decided to make a vaping group for Nottingham and surrounding areas, this means that hopefully we can have regular vapemeets, peace of mind trades as can be done in person, and hopefully raise a better vaping community in Nottingham, only just made the group so members are very scarce but if youre from nottingham or nearby would be pretty cool if you could join, thanks

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5180...03479/?fref=ts

TannedElf believe I have been added to that group courtesy of Nanook ... if we do organise anything from on here we can always give you a heads up on there.. likewise if you organise out there maybe add a thread on here. .. I very rarely go on FB myself

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom