What's new

Oumier Wasp Nano RTA.

Is there an option to increase the capacity to more than 2ml ?? Seems kinda low by today’s standards. But suppose it is single coil.
Yep. Buy two. :D

Joking aside, someone will prolly come out with a bubble tank for it soon enough.

So.....

This is an awesome rta. Couldn't be any happier with it. Anyone who is considering buying one should get on with it. You won't be disappointed.

And Oumier are not stupid. They've designed it so that the top cap is hollow and can hold juice. If you fill it up from the top it only holds 2ml. If you fill it from the bottom before screwing the deck on it can hold a lot more. Haven't measured yet but I would say it's probably 3 ml +.

I’ll certainly get one when there available in shops or on Amazon. Just hope Oumier bring out a bubble glass for it someday.

I have to agree with @Mitz , this is an awesome tank. I noticed the drip tip was hollow, but didn't think to bottom fill, so a handy little tip, as it is quite a thirsty tank. It's not very often I buy the same tank twice, but this is one of those exceptions.

Using one on my Vandy Vape Dual squonk - Excellent but don't get the coil too high as it will spit (bought from FT)
Thoroughly recommended:happy guys:

Aside from being a thirsty little bugger agree with all the above. My one concern is how long the threading on the top cap will last it being plastic screwing on to stainless steel.

Aside from being a thirsty little bugger agree with all the above. My one concern is how long the threading on the top cap will last it being plastic screwing on to stainless steel.
I wouldn't worry about it. Just be careful not to cross thread it and do one turn backwards before screwing on to make sure it's seated correctly. It's very well made considering the price point. The threads on mine are buttery smooth. With care, you should have no problems.

Ive got other tanks that use PEI barrels that have been screwed on and off countless times and are still like new.

I do like Oumier products,
Have you used the VLS? I'm tempted because the idea of dual verticals intrigues me but I don't know anyone who's got one and the design looks a bit too 'experimental' for me to dive in without some unbiased crit from someone such as your good self.

There's no threading on mine - plastic cap just slides on over dual O rings (plastic covers are cheap at FT too):hmm:

Back
Top Bottom