What's new

Panels & Resin - how thick is too thick?

Nice to see, just be careful that the steampunk style isn't copywriting. The white version is what i would go for, its the oposite to a white bb with black panels with the added gears i would like to see the white panel with black gears/ cogs. i have not used my BB for a while mainly due to DNA colour chips being superior imo. but it will get some use as time goes by. Keep going with the creative ideas it's good to see something different to the usual BB doors available

I would be surprised if Steampunk is copyrighted, fortunately my effort fell short of the style as I couldn't stack or interlock the gears as I had hoped and no other typical steampunk fillers to use, I could always call the style 'Gearbox'?

I bought a load of different cogs and gears, though I couldn't find any Black, I have Gunmetal, Bronze and antique copper which should mix well together, Early days yet but hopefully come up with a few styles with black panels.

Nice wok indeed. Look forward to seeing the proper finished ones, I bet they will be very cool bud. :)

Thank you, I want to crack on and can't wait for the summer heat so I'm trying to plan how to get my house to 24-25c without using up the planets gas resources, anything over 19c too warm for me, I might have to start growing pot while I'm at it.

I would be surprised if Steampunk is copyrighted, fortunately my effort fell short of the style as I couldn't stack or interlock the gears as I had hoped and no other typical steampunk fillers to use, I could always call the style 'Gearbox'?

I bought a load of different cogs and gears, though I couldn't find any Black, I have Gunmetal, Bronze and antique copper which should mix well together, Early days yet but hopefully come up with a few styles with black panels.

Thank you, I want to crack on and can't wait for the summer heat so I'm trying to plan how to get my house to 24-25c without using up the planets gas resources, anything over 19c too warm for me, I might have to start growing pot while I'm at it.

you could move to Malta as its now legal to grow 3 plants there. Joking aside i will keep watching what you make as its all hand made and different, which i like.

Back
Top Bottom