What's new

Parallel mech

Mbsun

Postman
I want a parallel as suppose to a series mech
I have seen the vaperzcloud storm breaker as an option, but I have a hog and it's not the sort of thing for use on building site (put that in my pocket it won't be builders bum, but the whole of the moon)
Nearly every 2x 21700 I look at is series, and I want parallel as it suits the steam crave rdta I would put on it at the builds I put in it, with the extra battery life and load being a bonus
Currently use a signature clutch, but its a little too small and light, and obviously single 21700.

Any ideas?

Current set up also looks a little odd as you can see

Attachments

• 20230216_184157.jpg
    20230216_184157.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 55
I had seen but is 18650, 21700 is preferable tbh

Have come across tree of life when googling

OK.

My thoughts (I had already seen most of those)

The x18, does fit some of the requirements, even if 18650. But the steam crave is about 30mm. So the overhang is huge.
With the signature clutch I have at the moment (which to be honest is a great mod I like it, so if I replace I will likely keep), it is massively top heavy with all that steam crave on it. It feels odd in the hand.

The overkill mods, I been looking at these for a while. It's close to what I want. The biggest problem is there are some premade on sale- £60, which is a price I am happy with, but they are so far as I can tell series, to order the same but parallel £110, and even though again I would pay that, it kind of feels like I am getting ripped off ( I know I am not but you see the point). If there was para for sale at 60 I would already be using it.

The tree of life, again happy with prices, but they look a little too big and bulky

In my mind, I have a para saga, that fits the bill, or even 30mm tube mod stacked but not series

There isn't really a budget in my mind, I like it I will likely find a way of justifying it to the little white halo sod sitting on my shoulder, but high end 300 quiders are most likely a no lol

Banjostring me likely a lot, what is it?

OK.

My thoughts (I had already seen most of those)

The x18, does fit some of the requirements, even if 18650. But the steam crave is about 30mm. So the overhang is huge.
With the signature clutch I have at the moment (which to be honest is a great mod I like it, so if I replace I will likely keep), it is massively top heavy with all that steam crave on it. It feels odd in the hand.

The overkill mods, I been looking at these for a while. It's close to what I want. The biggest problem is there are some premade on sale- £60, which is a price I am happy with, but they are so far as I can tell series, to order the same but parallel £110, and even though again I would pay that, it kind of feels like I am getting ripped off ( I know I am not but you see the point). If there was para for sale at 60 I would already be using it.

The tree of life, again happy with prices, but they look a little too big and bulky

In my mind, I have a para saga, that fits the bill, or even 30mm tube mod stacked but not series

There isn't really a budget in my mind, I like it I will likely find a way of justifying it to the little white halo sod sitting on my shoulder, but high end 300 quiders are most likely a no lol

Banjostring me likely a lot, what is it?
It's my 21700 dual parallel stabwood mech. Custom made by Aldin Mods [emoji16]

I do like it a lot, but a bit overkill for my work vape, just to get a decent size tank on it.
Not sure how much, but reckon i could guess (ish), and there would be zero chance of getting that past the white guy on my shoulder, even less past the Mrs!

So one of them then, only metal (ideally), and cheaper lol

Back
Top Bottom