What's new

Parallel mech

I do like it a lot, but a bit overkill for my work vape, just to get a decent size tank on it.
Not sure how much, but reckon i could guess (ish), and there would be zero chance of getting that past the white guy on my shoulder, even less past the Mrs!

So one of them then, only metal (ideally), and cheaper lol
Yeah, it wasn't particularly cheap, but it's beautiful [emoji16] Also, not the sort of thing you'd want to be knocking around at work. It takes up to a 30mm rda, so no real restrictions there.

I hope you manage to find what you're looking for [emoji1303]

Reading all this and thinking what a load of impractical bollox... last I looked most sites were smoke and by extension vape free except in designated areas, so why on earth use any kind of mech? Just buy something appropriate and save the willywaving for at home.

Looked? Or worked on?

City centre jobs, yes, h and safety won't have it.

But house bashing, they pretty much leave you alone, 99% of the time you can even smoke, even while talking to the health and safety man.
On a big city job, I am not even a number, house bashing I am necessity to a point, so if they say I can't vape, I lay bricks where someone will let me.

As the last time I got stopped vaping on a job (2015), I started smoking again as I had to make special trips to the smoking shed.

Not sure why you think this is willy waving, just after something a tad bigger and heavier than the clutch, preferably with 2 batteries, but without doubling the voltage.
Surely taking that stabwood above would be willy waving, but that's too nice, and no good for home other than to look pretty

Looked? Or worked on?

City centre jobs, yes, h and safety won't have it.

But house bashing, they pretty much leave you alone, 99% of the time you can even smoke, even while talking to the health and safety man.
On a big city job, I am not even a number, house bashing I am necessity to a point, so if they say I can't vape, I lay bricks where someone will let me.

As the last time I got stopped vaping on a job (2015), I started smoking again as I had to make special trips to the smoking shed.

Not sure why you think this is willy waving, just after something a tad bigger and heavier than the clutch, preferably with 2 batteries, but without doubling the voltage.
Surely taking that stabwood above would be willy waving, but that's too nice, and no good for home other than to look pretty
Oh, it gets used at home. Either when everyone has gone to bed or outside on the terrace in the summer. I didn't pay all that money to not use it [emoji6]

Oh, it gets used at home. Either when everyone has gone to bed or outside on the terrace in the summer. I didn't pay all that money to not use it [emoji6]
I should clarify, incase I offended, I meant no good (for me) to use at home bar looking pretty. I have mods for home.
I use an rdta at work as I can't really drip, and a squonk is too juicy and messy to have around all that dust

I should clarify, incase I offended, I meant no good (for me) to use at home bar looking pretty. I have mods for home.
I use an rdta at work as I can't really drip, and a squonk is too juicy and messy to have around all that dust

Have you considered a 1st Gen Aegis Legend? They are 28mm wide with a central mounted 510 so 30mm tanks won't look TOO stupid.

No offence taken mate [emoji16] it's a cloudy fucker with a James Bond build in it. I'd certainly get "the look" if I used it in the house while everyone was about, not that I'd be able to see them [emoji23]

I know it's not a mech, but it's pretty rugged, wont autofire in your pocket as you can actually turn it off. There is a recently released dual 21700 version that could house 30mm tanks (I believe).

I think you are making life difficult for yourself deciding to use a mech at work - but it floats your boat, have at it and all that.

I see.
Tbh doing what I do for a living there isn't really a great way to vape at work. It's dusty, mucky, I am lifting etc.

But having gone mech since last autumn it's better ish
Easier to clean, can chuck it in water, and dry, can't do that with a regulated.
Plus the bits are basic, I can take apart and clean when stuff ain't firing.
Have had too many mods just die on me, or even the screen won't work but the mod does (which is fun). 2 of these were aegis too.

Back
Top Bottom