What's new

Perique

At the moment I have a blend of cavendish 1%, black for pipe 2.5%, cuban cigar absolute 2%. It’s based on the brigade blend @Horrand had recommended me but with cavendish instead of dnb. It’s really good. I’m planning to try this with 1% tobacco smoke and prunes replacing the black for pipe.

I added a few drops to a bottle of french pipe which also worked out well.

It adds smokiness and a nice richness to the vapour to any straightforward tobacco flavours, I’ve found. I’ve only really mixed it with other inw tobaccos so far.

At the moment I have a blend of cavendish 1%, black for pipe 2.5%, cuban cigar absolute 2%. It’s based on the brigade blend @Horrand had recommended me but with cavendish instead of dnb. It’s really good. I’m planning to try this with 1% tobacco smoke and prunes replacing the black for pipe.

I added a few drops to a bottle of french pipe which also worked out well.

It adds smokiness and a nice richness to the vapour to any straightforward tobacco flavours, I’ve found. I’ve only really mixed it with other inw tobaccos so far.
Sounds lovely...tobacco and prune for a bit of depth and sweetness..smooth it all out.

Thanks, I will bear it in mind when I next order from Inawera. Trouble is I always think of Cavendish as the old Holland House or Clan tobaccos which in my experience were always better for scenting a room than they were for smoking. I guess I could always try a couple of mixes using Cavendish and use DNB if I wanted to make it a bit 'dirtier'.
That's exactly how I find Cavendish - I do love the room note though. I have Flavorah and Inawera - they're surprisingly similar

Here's my Latakia recipe

IMG_20190416_223013.jpg

Back
Top Bottom