What's new

Personal thoughts on the best and worst mesh Rta's?

Are mesh RTAs still a thing? I'd really like to get one even if only for the experience of using one but I'm not seeing many about and have no clue where to start.

Yes, they're a thing. Been a bit short on new one's recently. Kylin M Pro, Wotofo Profile range, Geekvape Zeus. Hellvape just released the Dead Rabbit M. There's even some Boro Mesh tanks, and a few others I have not mentioned.

I keep fancying taking the plunge too @MarrtyG-H. Most people seem to favour the Unity but I've always quite fancied a Kylin M myself...

Hellvape have just launched a Dead Rabbit M too, so it'll be interesting to see where that one goes.
I saw the Kylin M on Amazon for £30.95 but I have no clue if that includes the Amazon tax or if its a good deal.
My guess would be that it's quite expensive based on the price of the update Kylin M Pro RTA going for £27 https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/vandy-vape-kylin-m-pro-rta

I'm very tempted by the M Pro at the moment. It seems to come with quite a few accessories too.

I saw the Kylin M on Amazon for £30.95 but I have no clue if that includes the Amazon tax or if its a good deal.
My guess would be that it's quite expensive based on the price of the update Kylin M Pro RTA going for £27 https://www.legionofvapers.com/product/vandy-vape-kylin-m-pro-rta

I'm very tempted by the M Pro at the moment. It seems to come with quite a few accessories too.

I have to restrain myself every time I browse the Sourcemore website, they usually have them going cheaply. I'll succumb one of these days.

If you want to try a mesh tank, I would say avoid the M Pro. It's a great mesh tank, but it is a right pain in the proverbial to get right. And if you get it wrong, well, it is the worst dry hit I have experienced...basically breathing in fire.

I have to restrain myself every time I browse the Sourcemore website, they usually have them going cheaply. I'll succumb one of these days.
I'm lucky that I live in the UK so shipping costs puts me off using U.S. sites. If I had regular access to a site like SourceMore I'd very quickly get a kick in the bojangles from my wife :18:

If you want to try a mesh tank, I would say avoid the M Pro. It's a great mesh tank, but it is a right pain in the proverbial to get right. And if you get it wrong, well, it is the worst dry hit I have experienced...basically breathing in fire.
That's a very handy bit of information, thank you for the warning. I'm struggling to consistently get my Taifun IV to work well so maybe I should wait before I try Mesh... must. resist...

That's a very handy bit of information, thank you for the warning. I'm struggling to consistently get my Taifun IV to work well so maybe I should wait before I try Mesh... must. resist...

All the other mesh tanks I have tried (Zeus, Profile M, Profile Unity, Profile 1.5 RDA, Profile RDTA) have all been easy to wick. The Kylin Pro is a tricky f'er.

I'll have to dig out my Siegfried and give it another go, I've always felt I've been missing out on something.

The reason I fancy a VandyVape though is that they're top-airflow, and my biggest fear with mesh is mass leakage.

All the other mesh tanks I have tried (Zeus, Profile M, Profile Unity, Profile 1.5 RDA, Profile RDTA) have all been easy to wick. The Kylin Pro is a tricky f'er.
How would you rate the Profile RDTA for flavour? I'm quite liking restricted at the moment and ideally I want something that's going to knock my socks off with flavour.

How would you rate the Profile RDTA for flavour? I'm quite liking restricted at the moment and ideally I want something that's going to knock my socks off with flavour.

Mesh is generally pretty good for flavour.

Back
Top Bottom