What's new

Personal thoughts on the best and worst mesh Rta's?

I keep fancying taking the plunge too @MarrtyG-H. Most people seem to favour the Unity but I've always quite fancied a Kylin M myself...

Hellvape have just launched a Dead Rabbit M too, so it'll be interesting to see where that one goes.

Just fired mine up, it's a good second to the Unity, the Unity is the best mesh rta, I don't think it can ever be beaten, I hope I am (one day) proved wrong. The Siegfried is an oddball, schizophrenic, sometimes it's absolutely fantastic then the next time it's a pile of shite.

Just fired mine up, it's a good second to the Unity, the Unity is the best mesh rta, I don't think it can ever be beaten, I hope I am (one day) proved wrong. The Siegfried is an oddball, schizophrenic, sometimes it's absolutely fantastic then the next time it's a pile of shite.
Schizophrenic? Do you mean bi-polar? Schizophrenics (I have affective psychosis which is schizophrenia on steroids. Yep, I'm a mess :18::17:) hear and see things, bi-polar people are the ones with extreme mood changes.
Regarding the Unity, what brand makes this RTA? I tried to find it by searching Unity RTA on the Internet Web but I'm not sure what comes up is the correct RTA.

I Should have said Dissociative Identity Disorder
That's a new one to me mate, not seen it before.
My sister has bi-polar (she's got a 1.4inch hole in her brain) so I've got a bit of experience with it. It's not a nice condition. I'm now off down the rabbit hole they call Google to learn more about D.I.D.

profile unity done my nut in every time i filled it could not undo the cap & broke glasses before giving up on them, others like em which is ok but not for me.

Kylin M pro know this has to be my best doddle wick & plenty of flavour so is my number 1 choice

wotofo profile M again alot like kylin & would get top spot apart for the tiny glass

as for dead bunny M or what ever the hell they called i seen it the other day & all my dead rabbit purchases where flavourless no matter how i built & wicked the damn things so im not diving down that wabbit hole again...

as for dead bunny M or what ever the hell they called i seen it the other day & all my dead rabbit purchases where flavourless no matter how i built & wicked the damn things so im not diving down that wabbit hole again...

Looks no different to the Zeus X mesh, which whilst being easy to wick, has fuck all flavour.

Looks no different to the Zeus X mesh, which whilst being easy to wick, has fuck all flavour.

forgot all about those another one that had loads of hype & like u say bugger all else going for it..ps they got binned

Back
Top Bottom