What's new

Phileas Fogg Etons Mess

Eton Mess is one of my favourite desserts so that one is def on my list. What others wouldst you recommend I try [emoji5]
All of them[emoji14]
No but seriously the multipacks work out daft good value

M8 I couldn't images you writing a
It's late and I've just finished my book, made another coffee and I'm at a loose end. Sitting on the table infront of me are the two setups I've been tooting on this evening and I thought I'd write some bits about them because, simply put, my mouth is having sex with itself right now.
So this is part 1 of 2.

@pfvapes Etons Mess.
3mg in a Wismec Indestructible RDA, Smok Hpriv mod, dual .5 ni80 build, 7 wraps per side coming out at .22 ohms.

As soon as you take a toot on it you can pick out all the individual ingredients. The backbone of this juice is the meringue. It's a very sugary, very sweet and ever so slightly glazed flavour. That's what hits you first.

Then there's this cream that nips the top of your tongue. It's sweet- but not overly so. More like a really high quality fresh cream.

Then the strawberry. Not the sweets. Fresh, ripe strawberry. It's not like a big dollop of it sitting on top of the flavour either, it's like little bits of it running through the whole experience. Immense isn't the word. Very well crafted and it just works.

Now here's the kicker. I, probably wrongly so, was led to believe that Phileas Fogg juice was a MTL / Tank juice. I'd wrongly drawn the conclusion from seeing folk chat about the range that unless you were at an amicable wattage or had it going through a stock setup then it wouldn't take being cranked up at high wattage through an RDA.

Two lessons to be learned there.
1- I'm a numpty.
2- Make your own mind up about things and don't listen to the loudest voice in the room, as they're often wrong.

Because, and I kid you not, this juice sings when you push it. At 105 on that build I could pick out every last little detail of that juice. Just before it swilled around my mouth and made me dribble. It was warm, not hot, and positively saliva inducing.

I've no doubt that it is excellent as a lower wattage and tank juice. But my point being that it's also extremely good at the other end of the Spectrum.

If you like something a bit different and a bit more of a 'classic' flavour get over to www.pfvapes.co.uk and grab a few.
I've spent more time with this than the others so won't talk about them, but Etons Mess is a delicious, well thought out masterpiece in a bottle which everyone should try on
It's late and I've just finished my book, made another coffee and I'm at a loose end. Sitting on the table infront of me are the two setups I've been tooting on this evening and I thought I'd write some bits about them because, simply put, my mouth is having sex with itself right now.
So this is part 1 of 2.

@pfvapes Etons Mess.
3mg in a Wismec Indestructible RDA, Smok Hpriv mod, dual .5 ni80 build, 7 wraps per side coming out at .22 ohms.

As soon as you take a toot on it you can pick out all the individual ingredients. The backbone of this juice is the meringue. It's a very sugary, very sweet and ever so slightly glazed flavour. That's what hits you first.

Then there's this cream that nips the top of your tongue. It's sweet- but not overly so. More like a really high quality fresh cream.

Then the strawberry. Not the sweets. Fresh, ripe strawberry. It's not like a big dollop of it sitting on top of the flavour either, it's like little bits of it running through the whole experience. Immense isn't the word. Very well crafted and it just works.

Now here's the kicker. I, probably wrongly so, was led to believe that Phileas Fogg juice was a MTL / Tank juice. I'd wrongly drawn the conclusion from seeing folk chat about the range that unless you were at an amicable wattage or had it going through a stock setup then it wouldn't take being cranked up at high wattage through an RDA.

Two lessons to be learned there.
1- I'm a numpty.
2- Make your own mind up about things and don't listen to the loudest voice in the room, as they're often wrong.

Because, and I kid you not, this juice sings when you push it. At 105 on that build I could pick out every last little detail of that juice. Just before it swilled around my mouth and made me dribble. It was warm, not hot, and positively saliva inducing.

I've no doubt that it is excellent as a lower wattage and tank juice. But my point being that it's also extremely good at the other end of the Spectrum.

If you like something a bit different and a bit more of a 'classic' flavour get over to www.pfvapes.co.uk and grab a few.
I've spent more time with this than the others so won't talk about them, but Etons Mess is a delicious, well thought out masterpiece in a bottle which everyone should try once.
i duno m8 is numpty a bit strong lol it a half good stuff though:woohoo:

Back
Top Bottom