What's new

Photos from Vapefest by itsmeitis

everytime i saw a camera or videocamera hovering i ducked , covered and just outright legged it. hate hate hate having my photo taken.

and looking through the galleries it would seem operation incognito was a great success :D

everytime i saw a camera or videocamera hovering i ducked , covered and just outright legged it. hate hate hate having my photo taken.

and looking through the galleries it would seem operation incognito was a great success :D

The reason why you did though, was so you wouldnt be recognised from Crimewatch :P

The reason why you did though, was so you wouldnt be recognised from Crimewatch :P

great , thanks for that. now the word is out in screwed. ill have the old bill on my door within the hour.

in all seriousness however , if you saw my passport photo , i look like a stone cold killer.

im not an attractive fellow am i lol. rolf harris , the ape on the potv logo , an outright criminal. :'(

You made it onto a vid on the pit though :D

Back
Top Bottom