What's new

Pick Any Univapo Product U Want - A Customer Survey

what’s the final reason makes you decide to buy a vape kit?

• friend recommends

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • vape review videos

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • forum vape reviews

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • others (fill in the comment sections)

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
Hey, ADDicT, thank you for your reply. We appreciate your response, may I know the reason why you don't watch Jai Haze's review? No offense, just for survey. I personally like his video, he has a sense of humor, the whole video is relaxing. lol
Because he has shown to not have any idea what he is talking about, is overly opinionated and arrogant. I don't watch review videos for an opinion and sense of humor, I watch them for a closer look at a product I am interested in and most times have already basically decided to purchase before even looking at a video.

If he has a video of something that I am interested in, that absolutely none of the other guys/girls have one for, then (and only then) I may watch one of his videos, but it will be on mute and skipped to the parts I want to see.

Can't stand the guy.

Thank you for your reply, OzoreXS. Why you don't like pods?
I like them, but its just not my preference.
Pods are designed to be used with high-nic salts, and I dont like them much (itchy throat).

I like airy DL vaping with just 3mg freebase nicotine. Thats how I started vaping and thats how I like it.

I find pods useful for when I´m out and about, or if I need a nicotine overdose :D

1. Which vape reviewer’s video you watched most frequently?
No particular preference to any video reviewers. Any that show good close ups of the kit I'm interested in. I also tend to FF to the Con's, just to see what they have to say, it's normally short and sweet though, I think a lot of video reviewers don't want to rock the boat with their supply chain. Get bored with the general, this kit is banging, you must get it or the world will end kind of BS.

2. What kind of vape products you prefer and why?
Mainly single Coil RTA's and good looking Mods anywhere from 80-200W. Been some good Pods about too recently.

3. What makes you decided to buy a vape kit?
Views and opinions on POTV goes a long way to making my mind up what to go for, can rely on an unbiassed response.

Why except Jaihaze?

Jai Haze isn't a reviewer, he is just a drama maker. He doesn't know how to coil and wick, tries to use the same coil in any atomizer. among my time on this forum i have done reviews and some vape gear Jai Haze has reviewed and totally destroyed i have had a good experience with, it is obvious Jai doesn't know what he is doing. I wish i hadn't seen his Asmodus Lustro Kodama review he did, it put me off, i now have a Lustro kodama and it's fine i think Jai finds fault with everything on purpose.
Why i dislike pods is they are no good to me how i vape plus they are remakes or reconstruction s of the Ego and cartomizer from yester year and they are a gold mine for makers, because of the pods and coils not to mension next week will see a new version of the pod which doesn't accept the same pod as the 1st the difference in the mod is usually an external 18650 and then a 21700 version.

Last edited:
Why except Jaihaze?
Simply because he is a divisive figure, thrives on engineered drama and virtually never puts a device through its paces in any meaningful way before spouting a lop sided opinion on it. He actually presents himself as an entertainer (his words) rather than an objective reviewer.

Back
Top Bottom