What's new

Pinkman

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean vampire vape pinkman then i didnt like it really. Kind of got used to it after a few hits but overall, not for me.

Got some for sale in the classifieds.

Had a 10ml bottle and thought it was decent but not enough for me to buy more, their heisenberg on the other hand...... ADV

+1+1

Heisenberg is one of my ADV's, highly recommended even if your not a breaking bad fan!

I like pinkman but the concentrate is a little weak for my taste (20% +) so I stopped using it

Wasn't to keen on Heisenberg but was in one of my local vape shops today getting a new rda and ended up talking to the owner for ages till a customer came looking for a new tank witch I know a good bit about so I helped him with the customer and as a thanks he gave me a liquid that's not been released to the public yet to use in my rda atm there is two types going about for taste test he gave me pump A it's got a very unusual taste but also rather a pleasant taste some of use may like it
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1465517808.289274.jpg

I've just tried pinkman,it's OK a little weak for me,my adv is heisenberg,it's that addictive I think it might actually contain meth!:grin2:

Anyone else tried cherry menthol,just tried it,it's like vaping a packet of tunes :hmm: tried blackjack as well,that is lush,me likes a lot :2thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom