What's new

Pipes

*Suddenly regrets edit*

I prefer the look of mine but yours is much better. The battery swap alone makes it a winner for me. Wish you could still get them.

I really really wish they made the proper wooden one with an 18650

Yeah, that’s the kiddie. It wouldn’t have been too bad if the fire button wasn’t in a stupid place. Even if they’d put it on the side of the bowl.....
Funny ............. two things I like about it, the fact that it's regulated and has a screen .......... and the position of the fire button. :D

Funny ............. two things I like about it, the fact that it's regulated and has a screen .......... and the position of the fire button. :D
Sausage thumbs here kept squishing my thumb betwixt bowl and stem. It wasn’t a deal breaker but I much prefer the button position on my new one. I need some enterprising soul to bring out a new mass market regulated pipe, can’t quite stretch to a sexy custom build atm.

Sausage thumbs here kept squishing my thumb betwixt bowl and stem. It wasn’t a deal breaker but I much prefer the button position on my new one. I need some enterprising soul to bring out a new mass market regulated pipe, can’t quite stretch to a sexy custom build atm.
It suited my ladylike thumbs. ;)

Same boat here ............ been wanting that for some time, preferably with 18650 batteries. :(

*Cough*. Ahem...

Some rather splendid 18350 mech pipes out there too [emoji16]
20200107_105615.jpeg
20200107_105610.jpeg
20200107_105631.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom