What's new

Planning a Nottingham vape meet...

Just an update on the Notts meet. I got a fine from driving (caught on camera whilst trying to find the park hotel) down a road that only allows buses. Just been arguing with the wife as to who should pay it. I blamed the satnav cos it took us to the wrong place, so we are paying for it out of our joint account. And how come buses get priority? I pay my road tax too ya know. Bastards.

Just an update on the Notts meet. I got a fine from driving (caught on camera whilst trying to find the park hotel) down a road that only allows buses. Just been arguing with the wife as to who should pay it. I blamed the satnav cos it took us to the wrong place, so we are paying for it out of our joint account. And how come buses get priority? I pay my road tax too ya know. Bastards.
Welcome to the club mate, same happened to me (fuckin satnav), and going to pay my fine today.

They're there to deter cars from congested city centres (as you know), which I've no problem with, so long as there are adequate park and ride facilities available. I fuckin disagree that taxis can use them though, especially private hire ones.

Hey ho, we were criminals for a day.

Welcome to the club mate, same happened to me (fuckin satnav), and going to pay my fine today.

They're there to deter cars from congested city centres (as you know), which I've no problem with, so long as there are adequate park and ride facilities available. I fuckin disagree that taxis can use them though, especially private hire ones.

Hey ho, we were criminals for a day.
Lol. This is my second bus lane fine recently. I got one a couple of weeks ago in Manchester trying to put my foot down getting home from a job in rush hour. Luckily, work paid the fine.

How often do you have the meet up's...looks like i only just missed this one.

When @Huggett finally gets around to buying a pack of biscuits, we are going to start arranging another. Would be good to get one in before Christmas but we shall see.

Latest one was a great night.

Be good to see you at the next one.

When @Huggett finally gets around to buying a pack of biscuits, we are going to start arranging another. Would be good to get one in before Christmas but we shall see.

Latest one was a great night.

Be good to see you at the next one.
I'll get the biscuits when you get the cheese cake :D

Back
Top Bottom