What's new

Vape Expo roll call

My only purchase from Expo.

It is very good though.
IMG_20220529_161132.jpg

I got a short fill which I've just recycled as the juice tasted like greasers piss so the show cost a day off from making £15 entry £25 fuel £17 to park and £15 for juice ala piss

can't wait till October

Sorry I haven't posted about our weekends exploits yet, I had a bit of a meltdown when I got home. Normal service is slowly resuming though. I just wanna say a big thanks to Craig @nwhornet for everything he did to help me get there, and for the good company. Nowt wrong with being quiet and a little more sedate, we are both getting on a bit mate [emoji6] I still enjoyed it.

Sorry I haven't posted about our weekends exploits yet, I had a bit of a meltdown when I got home. Normal service is slowly resuming though. I just wanna say a big thanks to Craig @nwhornet for everything he did to help me get there, and for the good company. Nowt wrong with being quiet and a little more sedate, we are both getting on a bit mate [emoji6] I still enjoyed it.

It was good to see you mate. Hoping we get another social meet up this year.

Step daughter put an order in with you last night, mine will follow when I get my shit together, just in case you get confused by two orders from the same address.

Step daughter put an order in with you last night, mine will follow when I get my shit together, just in case you get confused by two orders from the same address.

Ahhhhhh yes, I posted your Step Daughters out this morning mate, went 1st class.

The code ends tonight mate but if you want to order after that, drop me a message, will sort it out or wait till Thursday…

Ahhhhhh yes, I posted your Step Daughters out this morning mate, went 1st class.

The code ends tonight mate but if you want to order after that, drop me a message, will sort it out or wait till Thursday…
Is there a new offer on Thursday?

Is there a new offer on Thursday?

I’m planning one mate. Be 30% on Liquids again I reckon but using a different code, I put an expiry on the Expo22 one. When you see it just remember that @LDotKDot picked it!

Thinking might add a 10% off on Hardware too but I’m not firm on that one yet, used to be indecisive now I’m not too sure.

As I said though mate, if you want something to you before Bank Holiday, drop me a message and I’ll sort it. Call it a thanks for throwing my 10mls at people!

Jeez didn't think my driving was that bad :D. Had a feeling it'd be tough going back home, pm or ring if you need a chat bud.
Was a good weekend. Meeting old friends @Chris K @JustDave @vapesmarter & the new member @LDotKDot (Chris' boss :rotflmao:). Had a chat with @Steampugs & Nick Evans who gave me a lovely presentation box of his new range. Don't worry Chris I passed a few of your samples to them & first impressions were favourable. With a bit of luck you'll get a mention on their live stream. We had a good, honest chat with Phil Bursado & Dimitri about disposables in general & the negative effects they were having.
Certainly wasn't a vapers show, after all it's primarily a trade show. Found a couple of new juices to try, nearly got tempted by a new RDA from Suicide, and got to play with the new Dovpo squonker (been taken off the maybe list & put on the no chance list:D). Did get to meet Nigel from SVB who had a couple of stunning new mods :love:that Liz was going to do a runner with but Chris wouldn't have kept up.

Big thanks to Chris for the secret juice mix, still vaping it mate.
And thanks to Martin for the company over the weekend, liver isn't in shock & nor is the wallet.

Jeez didn't think my driving was that bad :D. Had a feeling it'd be tough going back home, pm or ring if you need a chat bud.
Was a good weekend. Meeting old friends @Chris K @JustDave @vapesmarter & the new member @LDotKDot (Chris' boss :rotflmao:). Had a chat with @Steampugs & Nick Evans who gave me a lovely presentation box of his new range. Don't worry Chris I passed a few of your samples to them & first impressions were favourable. With a bit of luck you'll get a mention on their live stream. We had a good, honest chat with Phil Bursado & Dimitri about disposables in general & the negative effects they were having.
Certainly wasn't a vapers show, after all it's primarily a trade show. Found a couple of new juices to try, nearly got tempted by a new RDA from Suicide, and got to play with the new Dovpo squonker (been taken off the maybe list & put on the no chance list:D). Did get to meet Nigel from SVB who had a couple of stunning new mods :love:that Liz was going to do a runner with but Chris wouldn't have kept up.

Big thanks to Chris for the secret juice mix, still vaping it mate.
And thanks to Martin for the company over the weekend, liver isn't in shock & nor is the wallet.

Sorry it was only a 30ml mate! I knocked it up at home and only had my 30ml bottles I use for making test liquids.

Was great to see you and everyone else though, made the trip worth it.

Back
Top Bottom