What's new

Vape Expo roll call

nwhornet

Legend
As VE is 2 weeks away thought it would be a good time for those who are/thinking of going to speak up.
Hopefully there'll be a few known faces & new faces always welcome.
Sadly there appears to be no free tickets so us freeloaders will have to part with beer tokens.
For those who remember @Steampugs and his brilliant reviews, he will be there accompanied by his wife (to make sure he doesn't get into trouble).
@Chris K is hoping to make an appearence, subject to hospital check ups & avoiding the killer squirrels.
@JustDave may show his face & hawaiiian shirt (owes me a beer so maybe not :D)
@Qwackers98 has been brave and enquired :thumbup:
@vapesmarter I hope will be there if he's finished boarding his ceiling :)2
@tootingyoda & mysel can be found holding up the bar at the local Travelodge on Saturday night (subject to UCL Final being shown or an invite to the after parties at NEC Premier Inn :beerchug)

So anybody else who isn't shy & wants to experience a POTV meet up (or avoid if already mentally scarred by the last one they attended) let us know & a chat group can be set up.

I’m hoping to be there Saturday hobbling around and stumbling from seat to seat, just like @nwhornet but without the need of beer.

I’m thinking Saturday but I don’t want a show with 90% disposable stands

Im very torn

I might tweet expo and ask this question…..

I’m hoping to be there Saturday hobbling around and stumbling from seat to seat, just like @nwhornet but without the need of beer.

We can prop each other up mate, fekin hip is getting worse by the day [emoji849]

Race you to the bar :beerchug
wheelchair-race.gif

As VE is 2 weeks away thought it would be a good time for those who are/thinking of going to speak up.
Hopefully there'll be a few known faces & new faces always welcome.
Sadly there appears to be no free tickets so us freeloaders will have to part with beer tokens.
For those who remember @Steampugs and his brilliant reviews, he will be there accompanied by his wife (to make sure he doesn't get into trouble).
@Chris K is hoping to make an appearence, subject to hospital check ups & avoiding the killer squirrels.
@JustDave may show his face & hawaiiian shirt (owes me a beer so maybe not :D)
@Qwackers98 has been brave and enquired [emoji106]
@vapesmarter I hope will be there if he's finished boarding his ceiling :)2
@tootingyoda & mysel can be found holding up the bar at the local Travelodge on Saturday night (subject to UCL Final being shown or an invite to the after parties at NEC Premier Inn :beerchug)

So anybody else who isn't shy & wants to experience a POTV meet up (or avoid if already mentally scarred by the last one they attended) let us know & a chat group can be set up.
Yeah, I am 90% for the Saturday, just to prove to the cheeky bugger that I do buy a beer. I am not from Yorkshire after all.

Shame about the lack of freebie tickets this year, but I guess I will have to bite the bullet and pay.

Yeah, I am 90% for the Saturday, just to prove to the cheeky bugger that I do buy a beer. I am not from Yorkshire after all.

Shame about the lack of freebie tickets this year, but I guess I will have to bite the bullet and pay.
Buy a beer?

Your drinking limit is “a beer”.

I shall not be gracing the place with my presence, went once and thought it was horrendous.

We should do a country pub that has accommodation and food.

Back
Top Bottom