What's new

Please help

So think I’ve decided on the eleaf pico, I’ve already bought the wasp nano but any suggestions on a tank with normal coils to go with the pico just incase I can’t do the whole coil thing on the wasp. And anyone know the best place to buy the eleaf pico??

One thing i would say about the picos is when you find the one you want check which one it is as some you will struggle to get 24mm tanks on. As long as the tank you decide on is under 24mm then youll be a ok. Also different versions put out different max wattage i think.....

Yeah I’ve seen a 75w and an 80w then there’s a pico S that is 100w and I have no idea what one to buy lol

Well I’ve already ordered the wasp nano but I’ve never done the coils before and don’t no how I’m gonna get on so need to pick a tank with normal coils just incase lol just not sure what tank

Ok so you want a descent dtl tank with stock coils....im gonna have to bow down to the judgement of my fellow apes on this one as i kinda bypassed stock coil dtl tanks. Someone will be along shortly with suggestions and im sure the uwell crown will get a mention.....

Thank you Yeah someone else did suggest uwell crown I will have a look at them and see

personally i cant fault aspire cleito. - https://www.cloudstix.com/aspirecleitotank there is a discount code on here for 5% off. but shop around as for pico , it has not got watt mode, ?? not suitable for a " normal " tank. if I was you i would definitely pick something with vw.( variable wattage )

Back
Top Bottom