What's new

Please help

Both would be ok juice wise for the wasp. The zelos is a great little mod but at a max of 50 watts yes it will work but the battery life will be quite short.

Is it ok to use the wasp on my aspire zelos mod as I will b using lower w so the battery will last longer?

Hi at the moment I have the aspire zelos mod with the smok spiral tank I’m currently smoking straight to lung at about 28w

I would try the wasp on the Zelos before rushing out to buy another mod, but beware of shinitus, you really need a spare .

I had a zelos mod...in fact i had 2. The wasp will fit nicely but at 30w and above the battery runs down fast.

Bit late to this thread, but big hi to Kim. By my reckoning the last thing a buzy Mum with small kids wants to be doing late at night after the kids are in bed, is making coils!

I recommend a Crown Tank..on a 100-120w mod. Whilst not very exciting to look at, the 100W Aspire Typhon, has 2 built in batteries and can be recharged via a USB socket. The Uwell Crown SE1 tank I use, is amazing. Been using one regularly for 2 and a half months daily and it's STILL on it's first coil!!!! No loss of vapour or flavour apparent yet..what an amazing tank!

So, whilst I might be a bit late, that's my recommendation Kim!

Good luck with whatever you've plumped for. :)

Its a disease i tell thee!

What happens is you but a mod and a tank thinking two will be just fine.......
Then suddenly you have 4 tanks and need mods to pop them on.... then you have a look about see another mod/tank you like and before you know it its sat with your ever growing collection.....
by the time you realise youve contracted shineyitus youll have a shelf somewhere resembling a vape shop display and will be completly and utterly unable to refuse buying something that is shiney and new.....you dont need it...but the want is to strong to ignore....

Back
Top Bottom