What's new

Prime Vapes and Excellent Customer Service

Rocha_ZA

Postman
Just want to give a shout out to Prime Vapes and @Lee.

I had my 2 week old topside dual go faulty in Wednesday night and shot off an email to Lee. He responded after hours almost instantly and asked me to return it for a refund or replacement. Sent off the device in Thursday and by Friday lunchtime I had a response saying my new one is in the mail. It just arrived this morning. You can find cheap deals and there's always someone doing a better deal in life but you can't buy customer service like that. Prime Vapes has definitely made a lifelong customer.

Awesome Service.

Just want to give a shout out to Prime Vapes and @Lee.

I had my 2 week old topside dual go faulty in Wednesday night and shot off an email to Lee. He responded after hours almost instantly and asked me to return it for a refund or replacement. Sent off the device in Thursday and by Friday lunchtime I had a response saying my new one is in the mail. It just arrived this morning. You can find cheap deals and there's always someone doing a better deal in life but you can't buy customer service like that. Prime Vapes has definitely made a lifelong customer.

Awesome Service.

Not a problem at all mate, if something is faulty it’s faulty, I’ve no idea why some vendors try to drag it out as long as possible [emoji23]

I’m pleased you’re happy with the resolution and that your replacement arrived quickly for you.

Fingers crossed this one lasts a bit longer for you!

Back
Top Bottom