What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

Ordered 4 more. Well stocked up with new flavours to try. Good stuff.
Just a thought also @Lee. Im guessing not everyone needs a nic shot. Would it also make it easier to have a 'no nic' option?

Two scopes, sour slushie and triple berry
Not what I was expecting, I assumed custard, custard and more custard [emoji23]

If you order again the apple and custard is next best to the slice, (which I didn't expect) imho

Not what I was expecting, I assumed custard, custard and more custard [emoji23]

If you order again the apple and custard is next best to the slice, (which I didn't expect) imho
I don't normally do fruit or drink vapes because there all normally shit so if anyone is gonna be able to convince me there alright its Lee's juice and not had a ice cream vape in a while, plenty of time for more custard on the next order [emoji4]

I don't normally do fruit or drink vapes because there all normally shit so if anyone is gonna be able to convince me there alright its Lee's juice and not had a ice cream vape in a while, plenty of time for more custard on the next order [emoji4]
Sour slush is banging, two scoops is bloody lovely!!
Not sure I have had the triple berry[emoji848] thought I had tried the whole range but may have missed that one!

Sour slush is banging, two scoops is bloody lovely!!
Not sure I have had the triple berry[emoji848] thought I had tried the whole range but may have missed that one!
Seems like I made some good choices then [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom