What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

Two Scoop and Triple Berry are gorgeous, especially the Berry. I've just started on a bottle of Clotted Custard that's been steeping for a little while, another winner [emoji1303]
I don't buy juice usually unless it's high nic salt and usually diy only but @cliveh2 sent me a bottle of clotted custard for free with something I bought off him (can't decide if he's a top ape or just trying to get me addicted [emoji23]) and after tasting that I've had no choice but to order more from prime vapes

I don't buy juice usually unless it's high nic salt and usually diy only but @cliveh2 sent me a bottle of clotted custard for free with something I bought off him (can't decide if he's a top ape or just trying to get me addicted [emoji23]) and after tasting that I've had no choice but to order more from prime vapes
Lucky guy [emoji16] I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the Sour Slushie, I'm still struggling to find a decent sour fruit juice.

@Lee
Think matty needs a special sticker on his 1st order [emoji6][emoji23]

That’s the first thing that came to my mind when he said he’d ordered!

Unfortunately it’s not me packing tomorrow as I have a day full of tips, he’s escaped for now [emoji23]

You guys got me all fired up as I had a really "bad" last purchase of different "brands" liquids that almost made think my taste buds have a problem. As I never tasted, what would you advice on fruity but not too sweet an i'll get it. Just put in trash about 5 bottles...

You guys got me all fired up as I had a really "bad" last purchase of different "brands" liquids that almost made think my taste buds have a problem. As I never tasted, what would you advice on fruity but not too sweet an i'll get it. Just put in trash about 5 bottles...
My advice would be have a look at the descriptions, they are Bob on ( unlike alot of sites) and pick the ones you like the look of, you won't be disappointed

My advice would be have a look at the descriptions, they are Bob on ( unlike alot of sites) and pick the ones you like the look of, you won't be disappointed
Big fan of grape stuff :)

@Lee
Think matty needs a special sticker on his 1st order [emoji6][emoji23]
Cunt [emoji23]
That’s the first thing that came to my mind when he said he’d ordered!

Unfortunately it’s not me packing tomorrow as I have a day full of tips, he’s escaped for now [emoji23]
Don't think it would matter my postie already knows I'm a fucking weirdo [emoji23] last week I got out the bath to sign for a delivery towel round my waste and as I had his signature thing in my hand my 2 year old pulled my towel off [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom