What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

Tried the sour slushy I split the bottle and made 1 half mtl and the other dtl and when I tasted it mtl in a kayfun lite(2019) it was shit but on a goon at over 100w it's the best slush flavour I've ever vaped [emoji4]

@cliveh2 what have you started [emoji17] one lung full of the slice and my kids are now on a diet to pay for prime vapes no pudding in my house unless @Lee makes it and I vape it [emoji23]

@Lee I knew you was a wizard from when you sent me dripworx juice the other year but fuck me your new gear is good [emoji4] fucking too good just ordered again #4845 I can see you costing me a lot of money I can't afford [emoji6]
Wait till the slice has had a couple of weeks to steeping with the nic added, it gets even better [emoji6]

And kids don't need pudding, mine not had any for years [emoji23]

Wait till the slice has had a couple of weeks to steeping with the nic added, it gets even better [emoji6]

And kids don't need pudding, mine not had any for years [emoji23]
The next bottle I've ordered will have to be the steep bottle not much left of this one now [emoji1]

@Lee im abit late to the party & not tried any of the prime vapes range yet, ( hangs head in shame) but just ordered 2 custard slices & 2 jam roly :D do these need a couple days steep after adding the nic bud ?

Cheers Mike.
Best give them a couple of weeks after adding nic, if you can resist that long [emoji6]

Can be vaped straight away but worth the wait imho

Best give them a couple of weeks after adding nic, if you can resist that long [emoji6]

The clotted custard has definitely improved after leaving it for 3 or 4 weeks [emoji16]

aaah right cheers, yes im sure i can wait afew weeks, not like im short on liquid with about 2 litres of the stuff in draw lol...

@Lee im abit late to the party & not tried any of the prime vapes range yet, ( hangs head in shame) but just ordered 2 custard slices & 2 jam roly :D do these need a couple days steep after adding the nic bud ?

Cheers Mike.

Hey mike, sorry I didn’t get chance to come on the forum much yesterday!

The custards it’s recommended to give the 2 weeks after nic. All the other flavours are good to go :)

I hope you enjoy them! [emoji16]

Tried the sour slushy I split the bottle and made 1 half mtl and the other dtl and when I tasted it mtl in a kayfun lite(2019) it was shit but on a goon at over 100w it's the best slush flavour I've ever vaped [emoji4]

@cliveh2 what have you started [emoji17] one lung full of the slice and my kids are now on a diet to pay for prime vapes no pudding in my house unless @Lee makes it and I vape it [emoji23]

@Lee I knew you was a wizard from when you sent me dripworx juice the other year but fuck me your new gear is good [emoji4] fucking too good just ordered again #4845 I can see you costing me a lot of money I can't afford [emoji6]

Totally agree mate, that’s probably the only one of the lot that is shit MTL. Really needs some power behind it that one.

Really pleased you’re enjoying the custard! I hope you enjoy the others mate :)

I know.... I have just put an order in as well.......he's a cunt:)

I hope you enjoy them mate!

And I’m sorry too, it’s just come to me that it wasn’t you that fucked up your address the other day, it’s another member on here that I forget their forum name now!

All these name changes get me confused [emoji23]

I hope you enjoy them mate!

And I’m sorry too, it’s just come to me that it wasn’t you that fucked up your address the other day, it’s another member on here that I forget their forum name now!

All these name changes get me confused [emoji23]

@cliveh2 not the only cock then :rotflmao::D

Back
Top Bottom