What's new

Prime Vapes - Changes to the Prime Fruits range

@Lee .... if I were to make my own 10ml pg ice shots with ws23....at what % is your cool shots made at.....

I actually don’t know! I’ve tried one and they aren’t blow your head off strong.

I’d say maybe 1%.

Perhaps give that a try and then add 0.5% more at a time until you reach your desired brain freeze? [emoji23]

I actually don’t know! I’ve tried one and they aren’t blow your head off strong.

I’d say maybe 1%.

Perhaps give that a try and then add 0.5% more at a time until you reach your desired brain freeze? [emoji23]

Lol....fks man...take some control.:D....I jest....coolio thanks

Hey guys,

A quick post to let you all know we have changed the way the prime fruits are sold.

Previously you’d choose ice or no ice, now they’ll come with either a regular nic shot or a ice cold nic shot.

You end up with the same product but it’s less variants for me to keep on top of! No price changes. Just be aware that blue nic shots are icy, black ones are regular shots. It’s clearly labelled on the bottles.

We’ve also added the ice option to various other flavours in the occult owl and signature collection.

Complete with a fresh new look.

View attachment 193250View attachment 193251View attachment 193252View attachment 193253View attachment 193254View attachment 193255View attachment 193256

You can check them out here; https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/prime-fruits

And don’t forget your code BIG50 for a massive 50% off!

[emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

@Lee im abit late to the party & not tried any of the prime vapes range yet, ( hangs head in shame) but just ordered 2 custard slices & 2 jam roly :D do these need a couple days steep after adding the nic bud ?

Cheers Mike.

Lucky guy [emoji16] I'd be interested to hear your thoughts on the Sour Slushie, I'm still struggling to find a decent sour fruit juice.
Tried the sour slushy I split the bottle and made 1 half mtl and the other dtl and when I tasted it mtl in a kayfun lite(2019) it was shit but on a goon at over 100w it's the best slush flavour I've ever vaped [emoji4]

@cliveh2 what have you started [emoji17] one lung full of the slice and my kids are now on a diet to pay for prime vapes no pudding in my house unless @Lee makes it and I vape it [emoji23]

@Lee I knew you was a wizard from when you sent me dripworx juice the other year but fuck me your new gear is good [emoji4] fucking too good just ordered again #4845 I can see you costing me a lot of money I can't afford [emoji6]

Tried the sour slushy I split the bottle and made 1 half mtl and the other dtl and when I tasted it mtl in a kayfun lite(2019) it was shit but on a goon at over 100w it's the best slush flavour I've ever vaped [emoji4]

@cliveh2 what have you started [emoji17] one lung full of the slice and my kids are now on a diet to pay for prime vapes no pudding in my house unless @Lee makes it and I vape it [emoji23]

@Lee I knew you was a wizard from when you sent me dripworx juice the other year but fuck me your new gear is good [emoji4] fucking too good just ordered again #4845 I can see you costing me a lot of money I can't afford [emoji6]

I know.... I have just put an order in as well.......he's a cunt:)

Thanks for that, is it nice and sour too? I need to put an order in for more clotted custard, I'll stick a bottle of slushy in if it is.

Thanks for that, is it nice and sour too? I need to put an order in for more clotted custard, I'll stick a bottle of slushy in if it is.
It's not turn your face funny sour it's just mouth watering good ill be buying it again for sure and 6 years in it's the only slush juice I would buy again

Back
Top Bottom