What's new

Prime Vapes New premium line.

I made the mistake of having 2 pints of black rat a year or so ago...so cloudy I had to drink it through my teeth to strain it. Can't beat a good craft cider though!

There is a place in the town centre called the Apple boat, used to sell half pints of “tractor fuel” fucking hell, it was more like vodka than cider [emoji23] cool place though, highly recommended!

That’s if it’s still there - I don’t venture into town often else I get myself into sticky situations [emoji23]

There is a place in the town centre called the Apple boat, used to sell half pints of “tractor fuel” fucking hell, it was more like vodka than cider [emoji23] cool place though, highly recommended!

That’s if it’s still there - I don’t venture into town often else I get myself into sticky situations [emoji23]
Yeah, tried some like that before. One of my history teachers spent a fair amount of time down Brizzle way in his youth. Used to order a certain pint (forget the name now) and he said it was like paint stripper mixed with syrup...and if you were unlucky enough to get the dregs from the bottom of the barrel, you practically had to chew it!!

I haven’t seen that stuff about for years, I can remember taking the piss out of my mate for drinking it down the park [emoji23]

Our whole group used to collar the local crack head to buy us 20 bottles of white lightening and this one dude would always request woodpecker being fucking awkward lol.
We used to make snake bite with white lightning and special brew, fucking hell it was grim or we would walk over to a nearby farm and the old bloke there (he was about 90 and permanently pissed) would let us fill 2ltr drinks bottles from his vat for a couple of quid and a packet of No 1s

Yeah, tried some like that before. One of my history teachers spent a fair amount of time down Brizzle way in his youth. Used to order a certain pint (forget the name now) and he said it was like paint stripper mixed with syrup...and if you were unlucky enough to get the dregs from the bottom of the barrel, you practically had to chew it!!

Yeah there is some right murky stuff in the Apple. Fun experience trying them all though! They had thatchers gold slush on tap at one point in the summer [emoji7]

I don’t mind drinking the proper rough stuff it’s just the morning after shitting your pants all day hungover that puts me off haha. I drink more IPA and lager now. Just discovered blue moon which is absolutely insane, the taste is mind blowing man!

Last edited:
We used to make snake bite with white lightning and special brew, fucking hell it was grim or we would walk over to a nearby farm and the old bloke there (he was about 90 and permanently pissed) would let us fill 2ltr drinks bottles from his vat for a couple of quid and a packet of No 1s

Special brew lol. Yeah I remember snake bites [emoji23]

Dripworx May be taken over but the art of posting a thread about new liquids and turning in to talking about special brew and white lightening still remains, good times man [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Special brew lol. Yeah I remember snake bites [emoji23]

Dripworx May be taken over but the art of posting a thread about new liquids and turning in to talking about special brew and white lightening still remains, good times man [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
You are going to have to post the pic of the new juices again as all i see now on the timeline is a giant hedgehog [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

"Cider gunge" as my cousin used to call it lmao [emoji23]

Some of the stuff is lethal isn’t it, me and a mate used to go to cider festivals regularly when we was younger trying all the local stuff. There was points we had both been on the verge of shitting ourselves in the field on the same day as drinking it lol

200w.webp

bunch of pissed up farmers ;)

Some of the stuff is lethal isn’t it, me and a mate used to go to cider festivals regularly when we was younger trying all the local stuff. There was points we had both been on the verge of shitting ourselves in the field on the same day as drinking it lol
Some of them should be sold as laxative. I do love cider, rarely drink ever, but I do love a refreshing pint in the summer. Bad Apple is quite refreshing I find, tangy but not too sweet

Back
Top Bottom