What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

All is going good here thanks rew! Loads of new stuff going on in the next couple weeks, it’s been manic :)

We have ten of our own brand nic salts being released, plus the Halloween limited edition shortfills too. Plus with the usual stuff going on and the DIY section, yeah it’s been bloody mental haha

I hope you’re doing good!?

Yeah all good mate. Very busy with work myself.

All is going good here thanks rew! Loads of new stuff going on in the next couple weeks, it’s been manic :)

We have ten of our own brand nic salts being released, plus the Halloween limited edition shortfills too. Plus with the usual stuff going on and the DIY section, yeah it’s been bloody mental haha

I hope you’re doing good!?
looking forward to them salts, glad they are coming and the Halloween editions

Halloween flavours are now live :)

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/limited-edition-shortfills

IMG_5005.jpg

Just a few updates today, lots more concentrates added to the website this week. New flavours landed from bar juice 5000, wick liquor and a few more DIY accessories added.

Check them out here https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/all-new-in-stock-items

We’ll also be adding several bundle packs shortly for the DIY section for those that are new to mixing. I’m thinking the essentials pack, containing all the staple flavours, starter kits and the like.

Regarding the larger sizes for VG/PG/Base mix, our first DPD collection is booked in for Monday 31st October (spooky) which means any orders placed over the weekend will have DPD as an option, unsure on the price exactly at the moment but it’s likely to be close to RM prices and a small upgrade over £30 spend (around a quid). We are then hoping to offer bulk sizes on VG PG and base mixes. Which will be cheaper than anywhere I can find online for 5L sizes.

If anyone is interested in good quality 5L PG or VG please let me know, as we are arranging an order the end of this week in preparation to ship next week. We can also do good deals on nicotine shots in bulk too now thanks to the DPD option.

If anyone needs anything my PMs are open, please tag me here before sending a PM as I don’t always get notifications for some reason.

Thanks all :)

Lee

Good news Lee, a few new ones to try, any sign of thee Triple Berry making a comeback ?

We’re still working on a new recipe at the moment mate, getting closer but the truth is it’s still going to be nothing like the original.

We just can’t get hold of one of the flavours in the original recipe any more and it’s just my luck that it was the strongest flavour in the recipe.

Triple berry will be coming back, and it will be awesome, but it’ll be nothing like the original flavour :(

any idea when the prime vapes nic salts will be being released @Lee

Was supposed to be this week, unfortunately pushed back until middle to end of next week now mate due to the labels being fucked up at the printers :)

Was supposed to be this week, unfortunately pushed back until middle to end of next week now mate due to the labels being fucked up at the printers :)
That makes it after payday :2thumbsup: looking forward to seeing the salts.

Back
Top Bottom