What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Was supposed to be this week, unfortunately pushed back until middle to end of next week now mate due to the labels being fucked up at the printers :)
Nice one will keep my eye out for them cheers for the update

IMG_5024.jpg

20% off all shortfills this weekend! Any brand, any flavour, any shortfill. That’s 20% off on top of our bundle prices! Making our own brand shortfills only £6 each!

Use code TREAT to redeem the discount.

Valid for shortfills only, expires midnight 31/10/22

Free next day DPD shipping when you spend £25

Limited stock available.

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/shortfill-eliquids

Last chance to bag 20% off shortfills, ends midnight tonight.

Anyone that ordered over the weekend or today, our first DPD collection went a breeze. With so many software things to install and printers, barcode scanners and all sorts of headache I was sure something would go pear shaped today. So far so good, DPD man came on time to collect them all and they are all on route.

If anyone ordered, I’d love to know if you’ve received emails or texts from DPD about the dispatch with tracking, and I’d also be keen to know how the delivery day goes. Because at this stage this is very much still a trial with us.

Any feedback is appreciated!

IMG_5050.jpg

Anyone that ordered over the weekend or today, our first DPD collection went a breeze. With so many software things to install and printers, barcode scanners and all sorts of headache I was sure something would go pear shaped today. So far so good, DPD man came on time to collect them all and they are all on route.

If anyone ordered, I’d love to know if you’ve received emails or texts from DPD about the dispatch with tracking, and I’d also be keen to know how the delivery day goes. Because at this stage this is very much still a trial with us.

View attachment 296632
yeah got an email from yourselves, which linked to the dpd website / app, got an email off dpd with tracking number, saying they will deliver tomorrow and provide a time slot in the morning, and its automatically on my dpd app tracking, so all looks good pal [emoji106]

yeah got an email from yourselves, which linked to the dpd website / app, got an email off dpd with tracking number, saying they will deliver tomorrow and provide a time slot in the morning, and its automatically on my dpd app tracking, so all looks good pal [emoji106]

Excellent thanks mate, appreciate that! Let me know how delivery day goes. I’m pretty impressed with them so far to be honest it’s all went super smooth despite being extremely complicated to get setup initially :)

Excellent thanks mate, appreciate that! Let me know how delivery day goes. I’m pretty impressed with them so far to be honest it’s all went super smooth despite being extremely complicated to get setup initially :)
some people have issues with them some people don't mine have always turned up on time on the day they are meant to, but have heard horror stories as with other couriers too, evri formally known as hermes get alot worse feedback than dpd, they were shockingly bad by all accounts probably why they changed their name, will let you know though

View attachment 296632
In the past I've never been Impressed with DPD as they always had trouble with our post code but they are doing DPD pick up shop I will give them a try this pay day [emoji846]

some people have issues with them some people don't mine have always turned up on time on the day they are meant to, but have heard horror stories as with other couriers too, evri formally known as hermes get alot worse feedback than dpd, they were shockingly bad by all accounts probably why they changed their name, will let you know though

Thanks mate, I chose DPD because almost all our stock and supplies incoming arrives with DPD and they have always been next day no dramas, I think we’ve only had one issue with DPD in 6 years with incoming stuff.

Evri we trialed a few months back, absolute shit show out of 200 odd parcels only about 30 odd arrived next day (on a next day option) and those that did arrive majority were slung in a bush, launched at the bottom of the stairs of flats, shit stolen out of parcels, you name it and that was all in one day [emoji23] never again.

Plus the delivery drivers usually rock up in some clapped out old mondeo at 11pm or something, not a great look for our brand [emoji23]

In the past I've never been Impressed with DPD as they always had trouble with our post code but they are doing DPD pick up shop I will give them a try this pay day [emoji846]

Thanks Mike, please do let me know how that goes if you give it a shot! Certainly looking for lots of feedback on the customer side of it all thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom