What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

My order arrived as scheduled...

20221101_181457.jpg

All new to me apart from the Trifle, and all they smell incredible! Decided to try the Cannoli first and am honestly blown away by how good it tastes. I'm convinced you must have sold your soul to come up with flavours this good :D

View attachment 296749

All new to me apart from the Trifle, and all they smell incredible! Decided to try the Cannoli first and am honestly blown away by how good it tastes. I'm convinced you must have sold your soul to come up with flavours this good :D

Thanks mate, really pleased you’re enjoying it! Really happy with the feedback regarding DPD today too. If it carries on like this we’ll stick with them.

Only issue we’ve had is the drivers collecting from us both days have turned up early, the guy yesterday was fine about waiting and happy to have a chat for ten minutes. The guy today turned up half hour early and was a total prick, huffing and puffing and moaning about it. I even offered him a biscuit and a cup of coffee :)

I hope you enjoy the other flavours mate, I’d love to know how you find them so please do report back!

Thanks mate, really pleased you’re enjoying it! Really happy with the feedback regarding DPD today too. If it carries on like this we’ll stick with them.

Only issue we’ve had is the drivers collecting from us both days have turned up early, the guy yesterday was fine about waiting and happy to have a chat for ten minutes. The guy today turned up half hour early and was a total prick, huffing and puffing and moaning about it. I even offered him a biscuit and a cup of coffee :)

I hope you enjoy the other flavours mate, I’d love to know how you find them so please do report back!

You will probably find that a common occurance when shipping out with DPD. They usually have a 30min window for collection rather than an exact time like other couriers and their scanners won't allow them to scan until that window opens so for them they are on time. I've spent around 7 years trying to convince them to wait with them threatening to leave if you dont hurry up. I've had a few like you said that used to whine and moan like crazy and then met them again working for another courier and they have been completely different people, happily chatting away for 30mins without a care in the world.

So long as you ensure they scan every parcel and double check their scanner count is correct, you shouldn't have many issues with them. I just placed an order with you as both DeeDee and Cozy recommended your MTL range on my intro so I'll let you know if there are any issues but should be all good :).

View attachment 296749

Am enjoying Strawberry Trifle very much at this very moment.

View attachment 296749

I got to say I bought some Strawberry Cannoli on this recommendation from you @JohnNada and just got round to trying it, God damn man that is absolutely gorgeous stuff.

It really is delicious and delightful, it's definitely on the favourites list now.
I haven't tried the Jam Roly Poly yet mate, that good too?

Agreed, it's on mine too! Up there with Strawberry Slice and Strawberry Trifle.

If you like the Cannoli then I can safely say you'll like the Roly Poly too ;)

Back
Top Bottom