What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

3 texts from DPD - recieved, delivery day and delivery window
Arrived on time
DPD are always great in my area, anyway. I regularly take parcels in for the neighbours
Cheers Lee, good choice

@Lee informed of 1 hour slot this morning between 11 and 12, delivered at 11:24 this morning all good no damage and bang on time, excellent service [emoji122]
20221101_115634_compress37.jpeg

Placed an order this morning and been pretty much the same as @Cozy - email from yourselves followed by one from DPD this afternoon. Delivery due tomorrow, will let you know how it goes @Lee

Just arrived @Lee within 4pm-5pm time slot provided this morning. Faultless service, cheers

20221101_162530.jpg

Crikey, just one little pack of sweets for an order that size!?!?

Times must be hard at Casa @Lee [emoji23]

Packers are under strict instructions to include one sweet per pack, have you seen the prices of bulk bags of sweets lately?! What was £10 for 2kg is now £18 for 2kg. Seriously, we must spend £100+ a month on fruitellas and swizzles [emoji23]

Packers are under strict instructions to include one sweet per pack, have you seen the prices of bulk bags of sweets lately?! What was £10 for 2kg is now £18 for 2kg. Seriously, we must spend £100+ a month on fruitellas and swizzles [emoji23]
My granddaugher says thank you :D

It was just a joke mate.

But I get what you mean about the costs involved.

It was just a joke mate.

But I get what you mean about the costs involved.

I know mate :)

My accountant rang me last month asking why I spent £100 or so on sweets! Never mind, fresh batch of fruitella duo sticks arrived today.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom