What's new

PRIME VAPES - News & Updates

Thanks mate, I chose DPD because almost all our stock and supplies incoming arrives with DPD and they have always been next day no dramas, I think we’ve only had one issue with DPD in 6 years with incoming stuff.

Evri we trialed a few months back, absolute shit show out of 200 odd parcels only about 30 odd arrived next day (on a next day option) and those that did arrive majority were slung in a bush, launched at the bottom of the stairs of flats, shit stolen out of parcels, you name it and that was all in one day [emoji23] never again.

Plus the delivery drivers usually rock up in some clapped out old mondeo at 11pm or something, not a great look for our brand [emoji23]
fairly sure thats why they changed the name to evri as hermes had such a bad rep, like you said non deliveries, stolen items, parcels thrown everywhere, you can change a name but you can't polish a turd

PS salts should be good to go by the end of the week, I’ll keep you all updated :)

Last chance to bag 20% off shortfills, ends midnight tonight.

Anyone that ordered over the weekend or today, our first DPD collection went a breeze. With so many software things to install and printers, barcode scanners and all sorts of headache I was sure something would go pear shaped today. So far so good, DPD man came on time to collect them all and they are all on route.

If anyone ordered, I’d love to know if you’ve received emails or texts from DPD about the dispatch with tracking, and I’d also be keen to know how the delivery day goes. Because at this stage this is very much still a trial with us.

Any feedback is appreciated!

View attachment 296632

Placed an order this morning and been pretty much the same as @Cozy - email from yourselves followed by one from DPD this afternoon. Delivery due tomorrow, will let you know how it goes @Lee

Placed an order this morning and been pretty much the same as @Cozy - email from yourselves followed by one from DPD this afternoon. Delivery due tomorrow, will let you know how it goes @Lee

Thank you mate really appreciate it!

Hi @Lee I received an email from DPD at the same time as your shipping email. Delivery tomorrow. DPD works well round here, so don't expect issues. You'll see mine in Vape Mail thread when it arrives :) Thanks!

I ordered over the weekend, 2 emails today from yourself and dpd. Also dpd went straight to my app on my phone. Delivery expected tomorrow. DPD have always been pretty good in my area.

Hi @Lee I received an email from DPD at the same time as your shipping email. Delivery tomorrow. DPD works well round here, so don't expect issues. You'll see mine in Vape Mail thread when it arrives :) Thanks!

Thanks mate, hope it all goes to plan and arrives without issue. Thanks for your order too :)

I ordered over the weekend, 2 emails today from yourself and dpd. Also dpd went straight to my app on my phone. Delivery expected tomorrow. DPD have always been pretty good in my area.

Excellent, thanks mate. I’m liking this DPD option a lot already :)

some people have issues with them some people don't mine have always turned up on time on the day they are meant to, but have heard horror stories as with other couriers too, evri formally known as hermes get alot worse feedback than dpd, they were shockingly bad by all accounts probably why they changed their name, will let you know though
I will no longer order from places that use evri! Not for me sir. I don't like tracking down my own parcel somewhere on my estate.. couple that with several drivers in our area pinching customers orders I now stay well away. I haven't ordered with you primevapes and dpd but dpd in previous experience ha been spot on.

No email from DPD but I did get one from PV this morning so I'm confident it will arrive as I never normally have any issues with them. Evri on the other hand... they're still just as shit as they were when they were Yodel.

bG6EqSXMA9Es.gif

Back
Top Bottom