What's new

PrimeVapes , Occult Owl etc 50% off

The Directors Blends smells fantastic, I think 5ml of 72pg nic and 5ml of Vg isn’t gonna throw thing too far out.

The Directors Blends smells fantastic, I think 5ml of 72pg nic and 5ml of Vg isn’t gonna throw thing too far out.

That’s it mate, will be minimal. I’d imagine it will be fine for MTL!

This Limesicle juice is lovely, got sick of vaping my spares and cracked open the Limesicle for a vape(added a few ML to 2 tanks, so i can be sure the flavour is coming through correctly)..... it's scrummy.

Reminds me of green fruit pastels, less the sugar and cold/iced, it's delicious, i can't put my tank down without wanting to pick it straight back up. I like lime but not usually this much, i can't see this juice lasting.. :(

Great flavour on the two juices i've tried so far Lee, loving it! :)

Would you guys recommend steeping this juice for a while? I am liking them, but just taste a bit like they could do with a bit more?

Would you guys recommend steeping this juice for a while? I am liking them, but just taste a bit like they could do with a bit more?
Fruit flavours shouldn't really need extra steeping. The Triple Berry is hands down the nicest fruit liquid I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot!

Fruit flavours shouldn't really need extra steeping. The Triple Berry is hands down the nicest fruit liquid I've ever tried, and I've tried a lot!
You go with on ice or extra juicy? Will be trying that next I think, limesicle is my fav so far love it

If you're adding nic, yes(at least a week), otherwise it should be good to go.

----------

I've tried the 4 flavours i have now, it's Tropics > Limesicle(got be joint top tbh, but i love that mango flavour too much) > Triple Berry > Limonada for my tastes, all extremely enjoyable juices. I added some ice shot to my Limonada and whilst that's not for everyone, it's a bit nicer that way for me.

Approaching time for another order soon(allow time for steeping), i might be hitting you up again soon Lee, these juices are spot on, preferences aside they're all very very nice, even my least favorite so far are juices i could vape all day.

Last edited:
If you're adding nic, yes(at least a week), otherwise it should be good to go.

----------

I've tried the 4 flavours i have now, it's Tropics > Limesicle(got be joint top tbh, but i love that mango flavour too much) > Triple Berry > Limonada for my tastes, all extremely enjoyable juices. I added some ice shot to my Limonada and whilst that's not for everyone, it's a bit nicer that way for me.

Approaching time for another order soon(allow time for steeping), i might be hitting you up again soon Lee, these juices are spot on, preferences aside they're all very very nice, even my least favorite so far are juices i could vape all day.

Thanks mate, that’s great to hear!

Interesting you find adding ice to the limonada better, perhaps I should consider adding that as a option!

Back
Top Bottom