What's new

PrimeVapes , Occult Owl etc 50% off

It’s fine, no worries not your fault lee.
I’ll wait till you get some more in stock.

Much appreciated Lee, these smell delicious.

ALSkos0.jpg

One of the bottle tops arrived without a screw cap, but i'll just leave the child-proof caps on one whilst it steeps and rotate in one of the other screw caps as needed.

Thanks for the free sweety, strawberry ones are the best... :)2

Much appreciated Lee, these smell delicious.

ALSkos0.jpg

One of the bottle tops arrived without a screw cap, but i'll just leave the child-proof caps on one whilst it steeps and rotate in one of the other screw caps as needed.

Thanks for the free sweety, strawberry ones are the best... :)2

Hey dude, I hope you enjoy them!

Sorry about the lack of cap, i must have missed that [emoji3525]

No worries mate, i won't be vaping them all at once so it's no problem using one from another top. Just wish i had ordered sooner now, almost out of shortfill juice to vape(gonna have to wing it and use up some not so nice random 10ml bottles) and these are going to sit there staring at me for a week or two now. Not even sure what to try first, they all smell great, but especially fond of the mango smell coming off of the tropics, yummy!.. :)

EDIT: Waited to add nic on the tropics so i could try a bit out before steeping it and it's scrumptious, yummy. I've teased myself here really, but i just had to try some.

Last edited:
@Lee
My small order arrived today thanks, ordered the Directors Blend in 6mg because that’s all you had in stock, I haven’t put the Nic shot in because I want to make it up to 12mg, I’ve got some 72nic in Pg and Pg & Vg, so what would I need to add to keep the ratios right. Sorry to be a pain but I don’t want to have a stab and cock it up.

@Lee
My small order arrived today thanks, ordered the Directors Blend in 6mg because that’s all you had in stock, I haven’t put the Nic shot in because I want to make it up to 12mg, I’ve got some 72nic in Pg and Pg & Vg, so what would I need to add to keep the ratios right. Sorry to be a pain but I don’t want to have a stab and cock it up.

Hi mate, no worries. To keep the ratios the same at 50/50 and 12mg you would need to add:

5ml of 100% VG nic
3ml of PG
2ml of VG

Hope this helps [emoji16]

Ok Lee cheers pal I’m sure I can adapt it slightly to get it near enough.

Ok Lee cheers pal I’m sure I can adapt it slightly to get it near enough.

No probs mate, sorry about that! Stock has been a bit hit and miss over the Xmas period. Back up to date now though [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom