What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
-S5UoOABh8ksOGX06yeZPe1qOvE2aIu84Nwj-FhsJLV6vwg54vAh4it98nRzH35tx_p5B4IMLyAfq6ys7HQZNv5oaov35szK17iUmCSAnbnoX2HFRunnGqIuOgHZ8USlzJyEtlUsLj2FfhsIPNu8rgpcDt6UPo3VzNc=s0-d-e1-ft

It wouldn't be Christmas without a prime vapes custard...
We are sure some of you have spotted hints of our Christmas release flavours on social media channels, for those of our new customers this year, that don't know what this is about, we like to release a limited edition custard flavour each Christmas, it just wouldn't be Christmas without one. We are pleased to introduce this years flavour, raspberry creme brule. Based on our best selling west country dairy co custard, this one is sure to satisfy those creamy cravings.

Limited to 100 bottles November with a further 100 bottles to come December.
fUVON2vprQCucGwiIzm4Az5guPAKmE_uDj-IuvZcr5TBzLUGB3VOoe6byLi8-LytvCUrhquSmQDjQth8paIMguQJUsIsLfjNYLXEFG-PqpBukJuv8kRcKYDIV2q8zJcZFNj9_BewP3FSAxvLEk4euTHxhbUPjieQnJQ=s0-d-e1-ft

Something very special indeed...
We've been asked to do a traditional Christmas flavour many times, it's always seemed a bit novelty to us, the xmas pud, the mince pie and the brandy cream. We've never really thought of them as appealing flavours. This year we've made our own winter treat and taken the best flavours from the best desserts. It really is a bit of a mystery flavour, but for those that have trust in our products, we'd 100% recommend you try this range, it is without a shadow of a doubt, our most complex and luxiruoius recipe to date.

Limited to 50 bottles per flavour.
hv68tCzzgYASKBrfeVyfgwwsfvAHH4awJk40zSuhH8cW64SH1pFvkEdXjv5vAmq_3LlKv5rKMZI9pIp0tnQXojaIW13piGdTsu8Hz040JlwZt6nnZybOXuZrZ3BeylxwcXeo0l2XK5LTC5IUnloxx9lkJKI4-QF_HMg=s0-d-e1-ft

Back once again, for the very last time...
Our recently released Halloween flavours have generated quite a stir, by your request, we've decided to add another small batch along side our xmas releases this year, those of you that loved it - now is your chance to stock up.

Yc_ai6lsSngP9uaNcTP8F4Y1mWT2zmMlw_NCe7OfJtSyOGn48Jv8ye3LvCyeMYqkhdAD_lxsPAxY22CQJmWnksfgau1gkMEMkyLKxYql1TZtvwfEjW82HBUMbGJhoAV2eqsf3IGLoR27o4d1NNZxUyZWVixxnQe0_wY=s0-d-e1-ft

A very exciting collaboration...
For those of our planet of the vapes forum customers, im sure you can agree this is a very exciting announcement to be reading. We've teamed up with our good friends at manabush eliquids, known best for their multi award winning tobacco eliquids, to create something very special for our tobacco fans to enjoy this winter. Lee and Martyn have been busy for the past few months working tirelessly in an effort to create the ultimate tobacco flavoured vape. We've took some of our best selling and most popular signature base recipes and tweaked them into something extremely rich and luxurious.

BIG50 for 50% off https://www.primevapes.co.uk/

(from the email)

The soaked original - is a masterpiece of realism

Creme brulee, slice of Powwow and a couple of my usuals ordered.
Sorry Lee , but the spice sponge puddings with liquor don't really seem to appeal to me somehow.
We've all got different tastes I suppose.

Creme brulee, slice of Powwow and a couple of my usuals ordered.
Sorry Lee , but the spice sponge puddings with liquor don't really seem to appeal to me somehow.
We've all got different tastes I suppose.

No worries! I hope you enjoy them mate :)

I didn’t think they’d be everyone’s cup of tea, I think it’s one of those flavours you need to try to really understand what it tastes like. We’ve sold a good amount today so I’m sure there will be a few people posting up their thoughts on them over the next few days!

No worries! I hope you enjoy them mate :)

I didn’t think they’d be everyone’s cup of tea, I think it’s one of those flavours you need to try to really understand what it tastes like. We’ve sold a good amount today so I’m sure there will be a few people posting up their thoughts on them over the next few days!
Not sure why but I think it may be the liquor part that puts me off. I've been T total for 16 1/2 year's ( not that I'm counting [emoji6] ) , I won't go into why.
Maybe I'll wait for some reviews and take another look if there's any left by then.

Not sure why but I think it may be the liquor part that puts me off. I've been T total for 16 1/2 year's ( not that I'm counting [emoji6] ) , I won't go into why.
Maybe I'll wait for some reviews and take another look if there's any left by then.

I do get it mate, I really wish I could explain the flavour more to you but I seriously do find them hard to describe! The boozy part of them is very light though, you just get a slight hint on the exhale really.

Yeah keep your eyes peeled to see what the others think, we’ll be doing another small batch in December of them too :)

I do get it mate, I really wish I could explain the flavour more to you but I seriously do find them hard to describe! The boozy part of them is very light though, you just get a slight hint on the exhale really.

Yeah keep your eyes peeled to see what the others think, we’ll be doing another small batch in December of them too :)
I'm useless at describing flavours as well. Take your Custard Slice and Glaze me like a Doughnut. I absolutely love them but can't explain to people what they taste of [emoji23] [emoji23]

I'm useless at describing flavours as well. Take your Custard Slice and Glaze me like a Doughnut. I absolutely love them but can't explain to people what they taste of [emoji23] [emoji23]

I struggle to with desserty type flavours too mate, fruits and candy flavours are easy to write a description on but the desserts I usually send some samples out pre release and ask for feedback. Then basically write the description based on what people report back [emoji16]

the og is like the flavours of a hot cross bun combined with a christmas pud/cake/sponge hint of what I assumed was brandy just rounds out the profile

the ginger one, even though it has the same base profile I think?, is more like a Jamaican ginger cake imo

Back
Top Bottom