What's new

PrimmeVapes-LTD Editions, 50% off

oh don’t worry about it! These things happen.... Just hope not many shortfalls are going out instead of the 10ml’s!

It’s all good mate, doesn’t happen often to be honest! I’m glad you let me know though else I’d have ended up overselling the shortfill version at some point! It looks like that was the last one we had in stock too [emoji23]

Ah no way! Sorry about that mate, I expect when it was packed someone didn’t notice the 10ml bit. Let me know when you next order and I’ll happily stick in the missing 6mg bottle - you’re free to keep the shortfill too :)
Someone didn't notice or in other words Lee [emoji6] [emoji23]

Am I right in thinking there will be a 2nd release of xmas juice in December?

Someone didn't notice or in other words Lee [emoji6] [emoji23]

Am I right in thinking there will be a 2nd release of xmas juice in December?

Wasn’t me pal, fuck packing all that on limited edition release day, I was nowhere to be seen lol.

Yeah just of the creme brûlée and possibly the Halloween ones again, I don’t think there will be enough time to get more flavours here of the winter collection, takes a fucking age to arrive half of the flavourings for that range!

Wasn’t me pal, fuck packing all that on limited edition release day, I was nowhere to be seen lol.

Yeah just of the creme brûlée and possibly the Halloween ones again, I don’t think there will be enough time to get more flavours here of the winter collection, takes a fucking age to arrive half of the flavourings for that range!

no more winter collection for december ?

I don’t think there will be enough time mate, there is still a fair amount in stock mind 150+ bottles across the range. I wouldn’t worry too much :)
Just give us a heads up when its getting low mate, I do check ever now and again but bound to miss it [emoji6]

Just give us a heads up when its getting low mate, I do check ever now and again but bound to miss it [emoji6]

Yeah no worries mate, I’ll stick a post up when we get down to 10 bottles if you like :)

Back
Top Bottom